+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Outgoings.

Citeh have filed an official bid for Phillips.

Think it's around 50 million. Going to take more than that give some of the other teams sniffing around.

I don't think 70 million is out of the question if it's done right. Can't recall any situation where Orta had someone that we sold in their prime. Not really fair to reference Pontus since he wanted out and MB wanted rid of him. Hope Orta does well on this. Make it a lot of money since we don't really have anyone close to his ability.

I hope Leeds don't abandon they attacking philosophy next season. I know it must tough sometimes seeing your team lose bigly. But it makes neutral fans like me enjoy games and I think it evens out. You lose some but win some too. I like having a small punt on Leeds games because I felt you can always score a goal or two even against top opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    I hope Leeds don't abandon they attacking philosophy next season. I know it must tough sometimes seeing your team lose bigly. But it makes neutral fans like me enjoy games and I think it evens out. You lose some but win some too. I like having a small punt on Leeds games because I felt you can always score a goal or two even against top opposition.
    Not sure I shared your confidence about being able to score goals most of the time. The last half of the season, we struggled to get a handful over a dozen games or so. But...last year was a different story, so hopefully we can regain that attacking mode. Like everyone else, not sure what style our manager will adopt. 😮

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Citeh have filed an official bid for Phillips.

Think it's around 50 million. Going to take more than that give some of the other teams sniffing around.

I don't think 70 million is out of the question if it's done right. Can't recall any situation where Orta had someone that we sold in their prime. Not really fair to reference Pontus since he wanted out and MB wanted rid of him. Hope Orta does well on this. Make it a lot of money since we don't really have anyone close to his ability.
    Was only a matter of time spaldy - irreplaceable in the job he does - will win everything with Citeh.

*Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Was only a matter of time spaldy - irreplaceable in the job he does - will win everything with Citeh.

*Sigh*
    I agree. I think this is going to happen. Thought he might wait until next season after world cup but now, I think he will go. £50 - £60m should do the trick. Hope Leeds have someone in mind to replace him. Marsch played 2 defensive midfielders, so maybe Koch and Forshaw? Quite uninspiring.

Rumours are rife in the rumour/click bait world that the barcodes are about to bid for Jack Harrison!

Hopefully its bull poo.

harrison is a high risk loss.

He's worked hard off season and has steadily developed. Could have a really good year and we have a bunch of untested incomings. While it would be great to get 35 million for him we have no one ready made to replace him with experience in the prem.

Very worried about this.

Perhaps we could get the barcodes to take Costa, Roberts, Kiko instead????

James, Sinisterra, Summerville. If we get 35m can then buy someone like Suleemana

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    harrison is a high risk loss.

He's worked hard off season and has steadily developed. Could have a really good year and we have a bunch of untested incomings. While it would be great to get 35 million for him we have no one ready made to replace him with experience in the prem.

Very worried about this.

Perhaps we could get the barcodes to take Costa, Roberts, Kiko instead????
    35m for Harrison is as much dreamland ss the 60-70m that was being bandied abiut for Philips and Raphina. 20-25m is the best we can hope for, and we hav no replacement (sound familiar?)

And what on earth would ANY club want to relieve us of Costa, Roberts (who at least looks like he is going out on loan) and worst of all, that unearthly drain on LUFC resources, commonly known as Koko the Clown?

I thought Roberts had gone to QPR on loan

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)