+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Outgoings.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I thought Roberts had gone to QPR on loan
    Correct with an option to buy

Jamie Shackleton to the Lions on a season long loan, we are well pleased for this move, he can join Charlie, but best of all we beat Reading for his signature. It's cool to be a Cat.

Good luck to Millwall claw. I hope the Leeds lads do great things for you. That would be excellent for both clubs.
    I think Millwall will do quite well this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Good luck to Millwall claw. I hope the Leeds lads do great things for you. That would be excellent for both clubs.
    I think Millwall will do quite well this season.
    Never thought i would say this, but yes Sniffer good luck to Leeds, they have been good to us as i know other clubs tried to sign your 2 players. It is not easy in the Premier and in some ways I enjoy the Championship more, anyone can beat anyone. We just paid £1.7 million for a Dutch striker, a club record, you just got £60 mill for one of your players. There's the gap. Anyway have a good season.

Said it before but I'll repeat myself. Cresswell will be a stud for you.

Shackleton is very versatile and will be a great addition for your squad.

Hope this works out for both of us.

We have loaned you 2 good lads there claw look after em for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    We have loaned you 2 good lads there claw look after em for us.
    Just don’t send them back with cockney accents - it may traumatise them 😆

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Just don’t send them back with cockney accents - it may traumatise them ��
    No, I am sure they will keep their accents, but I can't promise they won't come back with a liking for jellied eels. It is in our interest to look after the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    No, I am sure they will keep their accents, but I can't promise they won't come back with a liking for jellied eels. It is in our interest to look after the lads.
    Think you may struggle with such delicacies and also liquor pie and mash - what’s wrong with proper gravy?

C'mon now hopey lets keep things nice and friendly

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)