+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a proper press conference Friday ?

Do your bosses know you are typing this drivel in the firm's time ?

Your post is repeating the same old nonsense so not worth a reply.

You have no authority here Jackie Weaver to determine who posts what and when.

Neither has Jeffery Brayshaw !! PCL !!

Can I just ask, I assume the 750K being talked about was not the first payment, so why weren't the previous payments paid the same way? Or was this a new agreement altogether about how it should be paid?

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    Can I just ask, I assume the 750K being talked about was not the first payment, so why weren't the previous payments paid the same way? Or was this a new agreement altogether about how it should be paid?
    Patrick Cryne had reduced the amount owed from £6 million to £3.5 million and this was the amount owed to purchase the club, broken down into instalments, the first one being £750K.
    The "Consortium", who now owned 80% of the club, led by Conway, didn't want the £750K to be paid from their own pockets so they constructed an agreement whereby the first instalment should come from Barnsley FC Accounts. I can only speculate Fants why the terminally ill Patrick Cryne agreed to this to get the deal finalised but Ponty will know the true picture.

The remaining £2.75 million of instalments have not been paid so the Crynes have had to take Court action against Conway to get the money owed paid.

Well this thread is exciting, who is going to post the next dump on here ?. 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    I referred to him as Mr Parkeh as i was unsure how to spell his first name without looking it up.
    You should have just put Mr….. as you cannot spell his other name either lol!
    I doubt he will be as popular here in 20 years time as Mr Desinn, or Partick Creyn…..
    good job you can spell Mr

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well this thread is exciting, who is going to post the next dump on here ?. ��
    Tha seems to be pooastin mooar on BBS thannon 'ere nardays.

Ovva 5000 views--fooak like a heated debate but I agree it's gone on too long nar.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-06-2022 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha seems to be pooastin mooar on BBS thannon 'ere nardays.

Ovva 5000 views--fooak like a heated debate but I agree it's gone on too long nar.
    Very well said Mr SB sir .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Very well said Mr SB sir .
    Sir Animal.

Mr SB started it

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha seems to be pooastin mooar on BBS thannon 'ere nardays. Ovva 5000 views--fooak like a heated debate but I agree it's gone on too long nar.
    Yes I do post a lot more on there now SB, and well done for noticing that lol.
    And can you blame me or anybody else, for wanting to do so. 😟

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast