+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is there a proper press conference Friday ?

The local Gloucs newspaper is referring to new Barnsley Manager Michael Duff who needs replacing before pre season friendlies.

Is the a public statement from our lot on the matter?

NO

I need to learn the lesson of not expecting any better

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wise words Jules, wise words.

Off to Whitby fo the day. Crab dinner today and kippers from Fortunes fo tomorra breakfast at ooam.
    didtha ev thi crab ? an enjoyed thi kippers "jacksons" !!, av bin goowin to ask thi or Shads abart Moira tekkin all this meyt to Wooly , who's eytin it ? an whose cooakin it ? thus nivva nubdi int Wooly these days , am glad mmmmmarlons pickin up! soowina he gets back to Wooly the betta , he needs to gerraway from Rhonas Mam ! Anutha thats cummart !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    didtha ev thi crab ? an enjoyed thi kippers "jacksons" !!, av bin goowin to ask thi or Shads abart Moira tekkin all this meyt to Wooly , who's eytin it ? an whose cooakin it ? thus nivva nubdi int Wooly these days , am glad mmmmmarlons pickin up! soowina he gets back to Wooly the betta , he needs to gerraway from Rhonas Mam ! Anutha thats cummart !!
    Crab wo luvly Roma. Ettit on a bench in St Mary's churchyard ovvalukkin harbour. Tha can't beeat a fresh dressed crab etten at the seaside.

Kippers ev stunk arse art. Ovvacooked 'em under grill so the wo smooak all o'er oyle. The ended up too dry but that wo my fault. Accan still smell 'em nar. Gorrall windars and dooars oppun.

Av allus wondered abart that meyt. Moira carried another big box in yisterdi. They mustevva big fridge cos av nivva seen any being etten or carried to table.

Thuzza lotta gays and lesbians in that village. It'll be Cain that comes art next after being seen giggling and flirting in the Hotten Gay Bar by Ethan and his partner.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-06-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Crab wo luvly Roma. Ettit on a bench in St Mary's churchyard ovvalukkin harbour. Tha can't beeat a fresh dressed crab etten at the seaside.

Kippers ev stunk arse art. Ovvacooked 'em under grill so the wo smooak all o'er oyle. The ended up too dry but that wo my fault. Accan still smell 'em nar. Gorrall windars and dooars oppun.

Av allus wondered abart that meyt. Moira carried another big box in yisterdi. They mustevva big fridge cos av nivva seen any being etten or carried to table.

Thuzza lotta gays and lesbians in that village. It'll be Cain that comes art next after being seen giggling and flirting in the Hotten Gay Bar by Ethan and his partner.
    my mate frum Hornsea wa just along coorst frum thi , sea fishing off Staithes , best day's fishin fo years he sed , wunna fish warra razze/a ? Luvvly to eyt he reccuns , he thort it wa darn ta bait they all used " liquorice" he sed thu cot allsoorts !! AGMC ,,, Thee watch Cain il get spiked or injected next ,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    my mate frum Hornsea wa just along coorst frum thi , sea fishing off Staithes , best day's fishin fo years he sed , wunna fish warra razze/a ? Luvvly to eyt he reccuns , he thort it wa darn ta bait they all used " liquorice" he sed thu cot allsoorts !! AGMC ,,, Thee watch Cain il get spiked or injected next ,,,,,,,
    Thu'll be a scene where Cain wekkens up in bed b0ll0ck naked and he looks ovva and there's Ethan, fast asleep next to him wia big smile on his face. Cain sits bolt upright wi a WTF expression on his face like that Harry Enfield Scouser who went down with his mates to that London and got picked up.

And then Cain weks up in an out of focus shot and he is really in bed with Moira.

And it was all a dream.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-06-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Ooooh my arse , bobby tuppin looks a suspect ! Am watchin for gadji int big ovvacoit !!! Dodgy !!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789