+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brucie performance makes us 15th

Lets look forward to the new season, wipe the slate and get behind the Gaffa and the team COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I can't argue with that but we must delve into the market to a certain extent, There are quite a few very good players out there who are out of contract and if we can get rid of some players then we must take advantage of this. We've made a start by signing Swift but we do need a couple more.
    I would be surprised if we add many more. I think the squad will be reworked and that may improve things a little.
    But clearly there will be very little new money made available.
    So I feel it may have the remainder made up of our usual loans and some over the hill players getting a pension top up for little or no real input to the playing squad.
    This is our recent history in transfers...

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Lets look forward to the new season, wipe the slate and get behind the Gaffa and the team COYB
    You are probably right but if Bruce still plays Bartley, Livermore, Reach,Robinson and god forbid Zohore then he deserves any flak that come his way

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    You are probably right but if Bruce still plays Bartley, Livermore, Reach,Robinson and god forbid Zohore then he deserves any flak that come his way

I agree Bomber and useless Phillips won’t be playing anyway as he will be in the treatment room again or he won’t fancy the rain😭

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I've given up on next season already.
    That's how I feel. Bruce will "Give it a go" but his record is dire for stringing wins together. He would have to have his best season ever to get back in the Prem. So don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Results since Bruce came we'd have finished 15th

And the board think he is the answer to promotion

With him we are exactly what Peace said we are a mid table championship team.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    That's how I feel. Bruce will "Give it a go" but his record is dire for stringing wins together. He would have to have his best season ever to get back in the Prem. So don't hold your breath.
    Why can’t we find a ‘Huddersfield’ type of manager who has innovation, new ideas, has various plans not just a plan A, he is called the professor by his players for the way he works
    Bruce, Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce, Hughes, Houghton and the rest are all yesterday’s men, time to move on and be progressive
    I hope Huddersfield make it today they deserve a lot of credit in the way they have played this season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)