+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T government helping again

O/T government helping again

What with all the furlough, £20 extra on universal credit. now £300 per pensioner on top of normal winter bill. £400 help wilh energy costs. £650 help for benefit low income . Starmer. "Its not enough"
    It never is mate is it. we need more magic money trees.

Great, let’s have a party!

good idea

Mind your enetgy bills have gone up £1500 and this is coming from the windfall tax on the massive profits the nergy companies have made. So basically, you ae getting some of your own money back. The chancellor is helping us out to the tune of -£1100 on this one.

Meanwhile, they managed to punt millions to all their mates through Covid and Sunakhimself has hit the rich list while holding an overseas passport and his non-dom wife doesn't do the whole tax thing.

Guy is a regular hero like.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetide View Post
    Mind your enetgy bills have gone up £1500 and this is coming from the windfall tax on the massive profits the nergy companies have made. So basically, you ae getting some of your own money back. The chancellor is helping us out to the tune of -£1100 on this one.

Meanwhile, they managed to punt millions to all their mates through Covid and Sunakhimself has hit the rich list while holding an overseas passport and his non-dom wife doesn't do the whole tax thing.

same old chestnut his wife has done absolutely nothing wrong. apart from being rich. what would you have done ? I'm all ears. tic tic.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetide View Post

If he hadn't helped out you would be more than -£1100.

I get £100 × 2
    £300× 2
    £400.
    Better than a poke in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    What with all the furlough, £20 extra on universal credit. now £300 per pensioner on top of normal winter bill. £400 help wilh energy costs. £650 help for benefit low income . Starmer. "Its not enough"
    It never is mate is it. we need more magic money trees.
    So.the latest Sunday Times rich list shows that the weath of the richest people in this country has risen by 8% in the last year whilst the majority is dealing with 9% inflation.

I accept that your post is probably a provocation, but I have to ask whether you will balance a ball on your nose and clap your flippers if I I offer you a herring.

This government always follows the rules, obviously. They do no wrong.

All are dealing with 9% inflation. If richer people are on the rise, is that a bad thing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast