+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to the bog roll?

Whatever happened to the bog roll?

Used to love the bog roll coming on at the tivoli end. Surely bog rolls are a lot loss likely to hurt anyone than coins, bottles, flares etc. Were you a bog roll thrower? How did you smuggle em into the ground?

Bring the bog roll back i say and have it regularly covering that north stand goal this season!

A few got thrown onto the pitch in the Swindon v Port Vale play off game and I was thinking the same 'Whatever happened to that?' I'd not seen it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Used to love the bog roll coming on at the tivoli end. Surely bog rolls are a lot loss likely to hurt anyone than coins, bottles, flares etc. Were you a bog roll thrower? How did you smuggle em into the ground?

Bring the bog roll back i say and have it regularly covering that north stand goal this season!
    You can’t afford to throw bog rolls these days ?

Anyway we used to get them off the train, not many travel to away matches on the train these days ?

If you threw a bog roll from a school toilet they'd be so many victims of razor like cuts on folk.
    Ripping up news papers and throwing those was a favourite of mine because I used to deliver the record and had a few left.

Aye them wert days chucking bog rolls out of windows at school or blocking the bogs up wi em and flooding the bogs out. Think the blocked bogs practise at school is still on the go...

Bring back packets of izal to stop that is what i say. Horrible stuff on the ar se

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If you threw a bog roll from a school toilet they'd be so many victims of razor like cuts on folk.
    Ripping up news papers and throwing those was a favourite of mine because I used to deliver the record and had a few left.
    Ah the old Zan Izal bog roll. Indeed it was deadly and you had to be careful which side you used to wipe your Harris as it had a smooth and rough side to it. They were polite though as on it was printed ‘Now was your hands please’ 🤣 🤣

https://images.app.goo.gl/JvimsBFKXaepdQNC8
    Last edited by Brin; 27-05-2022 at 08:48 AM.

It must be Closet season,er I mean close season when these topics come out…

Just waiting for white dog poo and what do you have.on your toast and we are there..🤣..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    It must be Closet season,er I mean close season when these topics come out…

Just waiting for white dog poo and what do you have.on your toast and we are there..��..
    you're right it's boredom time.

Clarkey do you know why dog poo was white back in the day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast