+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 113 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Perhaps the Dundee United x Rangers friendship could provide you with a striker. Boosts the coefficient and helps get game time for a young bear. Middleton has shown that this link up can be mutually beneficial. The sell on fees for these players will be worth rangers time sending a good player on a permanent deal if a loan is not seen as desirable. I’m sure no one would complain after the start young Glen made!!
    So long as any sell on is guaranteed to go toward firms such as the clown entertainer who was owed £2k, then who am I to argue?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    GTF with your condescending pish.
    Certainly didn’t mean it to be in any way condescending Japan arab. A loan deal is less attractive for a big club like United, permanent deal with sell on clause makes it mutually beneficial that’s all I meant. I know United has a lot of talented youths anyway but good to be able to link up. For what it’s worth I don’t want to see Scottish clubs taken advantage of I want success for all, strongwr more competitive leagues. Strong national team etc. Quite the opposite to what many of the other lot want really!!

Certainly didn’t mean it to be in any way condescending Japan arab. A loan deal is less attractive for a big club like United, permanent deal with sell on clause makes it mutually beneficial that’s all I meant. I know United has a lot of talented youths anyway but good to be able to link up. For what it’s worth I don’t want to see Scottish clubs taken advantage of I want success for all, strongwr more competitive leagues. Strong national team etc. Quite the opposite to what many of the other lot want really!!

Edward Ursidae, your sentiments are admirable and welcome after years of United getting the blame for qualifying Glasgow Rangers/ The Rangers for the Challenge Cup. Your Club still owes us hugely for grooming Wattie for you, that is if GR did rise from the ashes Phoenix like and metamorphose into The R? If you still have a couple of Glen Middleton's to spare we will quite happily expose them to the big time, rather than have them vegetate with a healthy bank balance.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    GTF with your condescending pish.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Edward Ursidae, your sentiments are admirable and welcome after years of United getting the blame for qualifying Glasgow Rangers/ The Rangers for the Challenge Cup. Your Club still owes us hugely for grooming Wattie for you, that is if GR did rise from the ashes Phoenix like and metamorphose into The R? If you still have a couple of Glen Middleton's to spare we will quite happily expose them to the big time, rather than have them vegetate with a healthy bank balance.
    I think young Glen may prove to be a very good signing and it may not be so likely to get another as good but it’s nice that our fine clubs are working together on some mutually beneficial projects. I noticed many nice comments from United fans for our Europa final and also seen quite a few from bears about your win last night. Obviously a few bitter ones from both sides are inevitable but it’s nice to have the auld friendship back and long May it continue. There really has been a lot of mutually beneficial & respectful business conducted between these two fine clubs over the years.
    Richard gough
    Walter smith
    Billy Thompson
    Ian Redford
    Iain Ferguson
    Duncan Ferguson
    Billy Dodds
    Glen Middleton
    Gordon Petric
    Charlie Telfer
    Andy Webster
    Nicky Clark
    Last edited by Teddy Bear; 05-08-2022 at 11:40 PM.

I think young Glen may prove to be a very good signing and it may not be so likely to get another as good but it’s nice that our fine clubs are working together on some mutually beneficial projects. I noticed many nice comments from United fans for our Europa final and also seen quite a few from bears about your win last night. Obviously a few bitter ones from both sides are inevitable but it’s nice to have the auld friendship back and long May it continue. There really has been a lot of mutually beneficial & respectful business conducted between these two fine clubs over the years.
    Richard gough
    Walter smith
    Billy Thompson
    Ian Redford
    Iain Ferguson
    Duncan Ferguson
    Billy Dodds
    Glen Middleton
    Gordon Petric
    Charlie Telfer
    Andy Webster
    Nicky Clark
    Jim McLean point blank refused to allow Gough a transfer to the now defunct Glasgow Rangers but dinnie let a good story get in the way of the FACTS Teddy.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Jim McLean point blank refused to allow Gough a transfer to the now defunct Glasgow Rangers but dinnie let a good story get in the way of the FACTS Teddy.
    Of course you are right about gough. “ My bad” as they say. Jim McLean was a true terrors fan, he would never give any Club a helping hand which is admirable. I do believe that we (rangers) have been pretty respectful to United over the years and for any times we haven’t I apologise on behalf of whoever it was who stepped out of line

I have to say that I do tend to sense a good deal of disrespect from the other lot over on the east end, which I would imagine has not gone unnoticed but we won’t get into that. I hope our clubs are run to the standards that we all expect and any mismanagement in future is dealt with swiftly, before any issues affect our fine football clubs positions and standings etc. Have a very good evening and I wish you nothing but success and haooy memories this season, during these exciting times for your fabulous football club and support.

Jah bless

Perhaps the Dundee United x Rangers friendship could provide you with a striker. Boosts the coefficient and helps get game time for a young bear. Middleton has shown that this link up can be mutually beneficial. The sell on fees for these players will be worth rangers time sending a good player on a permanent deal if a loan is not seen as desirable. I’m sure no one would complain after the start young Glen made!!
    holy f uck TB

You canna be serious with this pish

it’s nice that our fine clubs are working together on some mutually beneficial projects.
    What exactly are we 'working together on' to 'mutually benefit' your scumbag of a club? Piss off.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 06-08-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    What exactly are we 'working together on' to 'mutually benefit' your scumbag of a club? Piss off.
    Teddy gets Peter a good name on here.

Richard gough
    Walter smith
    Billy Thompson
    Ian Redford
    Iain Ferguson
    Duncan Ferguson
    Billy Dodds
    Glen Middleton
    Gordon Petric
    Charlie Telfer
    Andy Webster
    Nicky Clark
    Edward Ursidae, to include Charlie Telfer alongside these other names (the rip off deal) is something of a misjudgement. He was someone we thought might be a great player for us, but turned out to be a huge disappointment as well as an ill afforded loss of 200 grand decided by an Urcidae biased tribunal. Replace Telfer with Davie Wilson (yes my memory is that long) and we can talk a bit more sensibly. We both lost Davie recently, the way we must all go some day. If young Glenn turns out to be half as good as Davie was, he will be a bargain.

Page 113 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)