+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

We are definitely still short up front. I worry if Fletcher gets injured or rested. Clark just doesn't cut it as a starter in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    We are definitely still short up front. I worry if Fletcher gets injured or rested. Clark just doesn't cut it as a starter in my opinion.
    Going by things so far mate i think the manager is in total agreement with you regarding Clark.

Wouldn't it be good if the reserve league games were played at Tannadice......... Players on the fringes could get familiar with playing competitively at Tannadice. These games were good for the supporters we would get to see some cracking games and also give the players encouragement. Getting to see the first team players coming back from injury, players on or around the fringes of the first team, good youngsters getting game time against senior pros not the same age group opposition where they learn nothing. Trialists getting a run out, some decent. One I remember got a game but didn't sign for us but had a good career with three teams in Scotland, two are in the Premiership the other in the Championship, who is this player?

I reckon if offers came in for these players, McMann, Niskanen, Eriksson, Pawlett, Clark they would be allowed to go if they wanted to.

Need a pace striker in the mould of Connolly, McSwegan & Hunt to partner Fletcher. The defensive midfielder option imo would be a player in the stature of Siggi Jonsson. One of the best foreigners I've ever seen play for United. Didn't play a lot of games due to injury but in the games he did play you knew the quality he would bring due to his distribution and reading of the game.

I'd imagine it would take too much of a toll on the pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Wouldn't it be good if the reserve league games were played at Tannadice......... Players on the fringes could get familiar with playing competitively at Tannadice. These games were good for the supporters we would get to see some cracking games and also give the players encouragement. Getting to see the first team players coming back from injury, players on or around the fringes of the first team, good youngsters getting game time against senior pros not the same age group opposition where they learn nothing. Trialists getting a run out, some decent. One I remember got a game but didn't sign for us but had a good career with three teams in Scotland, two are in the Premiership the other in the Championship, who is this player?

I reckon if offers came in for these players, McMann, Niskanen, Eriksson, Pawlett, Clark they would be allowed to go if they wanted to.

Need a pace striker in the mould of Connolly, McSwegan & Hunt to partner Fletcher. The defensive midfielder option imo would be a player in the stature of Siggi Jonsson. One of the best foreigners I've ever seen play for United. Didn't play a lot of games due to injury but in the games he did play you knew the quality he would bring due to his distribution and reading of the game.
    Erik Pedersen was a great defensive mid and Jimmy G of course

Well if the manager was at all thinking he was happy with the squad then he's gonna need a ****ing rethink. Keeper away to ****, goalie coach away to ****, Tony Watt away to ****, Ian Harkes away to ****. Did I miss anyone? Probably aye.

See when your playing& your keeper keeps letting in goals your kitchen bin can save,you loose heart, it's really hard to give 100% ,when you know it's for nothing, don't blame the outfield players, when they know there wasting there time.

It's not just your sox that are odd mate

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    "Impressed in a number of trial games against English Premier League sides"

Eh?

Page 115 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)