+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 222 of 232 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    In the years of reading the stuff he posts ("Robson is irreplaceable")
    You've made that up, think I said 'must stay' , I wanted him to stay at the time, not really a controversial opinion, he was a very steady performer for us at that time, McMann did well though, must be a stoke thing 😊

I might not know much but I knew we wouldn't struggle last season and I know we ain't going doon this time

Merchant 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Injuries to Edwards, Fletcher, Sibbald could leave us in a terrible hole. It doesn't bear thinking about.

In his defence, Asghar has made some good signings. But he's also handed out contracts to a few not good enough, and signed some turkeys. He is also ultimately responsible for the Lewis Neilson disaster.

Our academy is piled high with expensive coaching payroll and it's not delivering. That's also his remit. £3m for Souttar doesn't paper over those cracks I'm afraid.

I hope we are still a Premiership club come May but failing to strengthen in key positions makes that a real risk.

Not that Ashgar can take any credit for the development of H. Souttar, as TA joined the club 3 years after Souttar had left United.

I don't know if Ashgar can be blamed for this one. Ive got a feeling hes doing what he is told by an owner who wants to sell up. Our form has been decent but an injury to Fletcher we have no Watt to come in and play(where he did a good job). Theres not another player at the club capable of playing this role. Truly worrying.

Fans are worried and rightly so as this could be our so called good patch of form and we still find ourselves bottom. No point arguing amongst ourselves as we are all here for the same thing.

How come everyone can see we need a defensive midfielder that includes all the fans forums, courier, Scotsman, record, sportscene, sky sports but for some reason our recruitment team don't see it. We have been through so may poor years because of failings and I can see it happening again. What exactly are our recruitment team doing. We let a striker go with no replacement not to mention this is on loan to another spfl team someone is having a laugh. We are in a fight to stay up and anyone who thinks different just needs to look at the table. We had a chance to bring some new faces in to strengthen what we have and as sporting directors go he has had his time and needs gone. No trust in him anymore. 1 jo and he ain't up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    I don't know if Ashgar can be blamed for this one. Ive got a feeling hes doing what he is told by an owner who wants to sell up. Our form has been decent but an injury to Fletcher we have no Watt to come in and play(where he did a good job). Theres not another player at the club capable of playing this role. Truly worrying.

Fans are worried and rightly so as this could be our so called good patch of form and we still find ourselves bottom. No point arguing amongst ourselves as we are all here for the same thing.
    Hopefully Mr Ogren stays committed, but like you say at face value this looks like a zipping up of the wallet. At the very least it's reduced the wages to turnover. I never expected to see any of the future Souttar money getting spent in this window but I did hope we'd see a loan striker coming in.

Re your last point, when that guy talks down and belittles other United fans he's definitely going to get pushback!

There is still some dregs to remove from the dressing room before bringing in new blood.

Pawlett shouldnt be allowed near the side or in particular young players. The only side of his game that is good is the driving run that he tries once a week, then delivers shyte belly flops all over the place. its not a good mentality to bring to the youngsters.

For many years there seems to have been a bad ''thread'' still somewhere in the club going from one team management to the other, maybe an off field employee, a trainer or someone long standing who just has negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Top 6 record over the last 15 games, recovered gradually from the Ross shambles
    i'm very interested to see what the form will be like over the next 5 games

Killie tonight, Hearts away, Killie hame, Fermers hame, County away....

I've really tried to be as positive as I can this season, but that was a ****ing disgrace of a transfer window! Last time around we got rid of Clark and didn't replace him, now the same with Watt. Our back up striker is 16 years old, we have a Ugandan that's hardly deemed worthy of game time so far and **** all else! Oh but we have brought in a ****age loanee that's never played a ****ing game, Akinola all over again. I'm not having it for a minute that we've had this kid on our radar for a while, we had 31 ****ing days to sign him up if that's to be believed. Oh and shedka can **** off with his condescending shyte too!

From what i've heard the boy fae Huddersfield played one game in the FA Cup and got hooked after 38 minutes on debut.The question's i need to ask is why the phuck did we even bother signing him? and who the phuck identified him?.

Page 222 of 232 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)