+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

What was the point of Man United signing him for another year to then put him out on loan.

Id absolutely love to get Levitt again but i think we could get even more out of him playing further forward.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    What was the point of Man United signing him for another year to then put him out on loan.

Id absolutely love to get Levitt again but i think we could get even more out of him playing further forward.
    Can think of a couple reasons:

1. We will cover a portion of the wages.

2. They will get a decent wedge from FIFA if he plays in the World Cup (which will likely cover the remainder of his wages)

3. They probably had to trigger the option (and offer a new deal next spring) to be eligible to get the development fee (see Lewis Neilson)

4. Maybe they are hoping he plays so well at the World Cup that someone puts in a bid to get him in winter!

Either way I’m hoping we get him

The latest i have heard is Jack Ross had to pull out of the FED meeting because he was on club business down south somewhere and its no looking good for the Harkes lovers.Dinnie shoot the messenger though.

...anybody? ......anything? .......surely there must be some sort of rumour? ......either we have got really good at keeping our cards close to our chest or Jack Ross has ripped up our priority signing list because he sees our priorities to be different to what TC thought were our priorities!
    But surely..a striker and a goalkeeper would be the top of every list........surely?

In my experience the club has always played it's cards very close to it's chest with regard to transfer business. I really don't think we can read anything into there being no rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    In my experience the club has always played it's cards very close to it's chest with regard to transfer business. I really don't think we can read anything into there being no rumours.
    Players out of contract 30th June players will sign soon

...just beginning to get a bit of a sweat on that we haven't signed a striker which we surely should have identified long before now and the fact that Marc McNulty is still without a team! It is giving me the genuine fear!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    ...just beginning to get a bit of a sweat on that we haven't signed a striker which we surely should have identified long before now and the fact that Marc McNulty is still without a team! It is giving me the genuine fear!
    That just gave the fear that McNulty played under JR at Hibs!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Ha ha. 🤔☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    That just gave the fear that McNulty played under JR at Hibs!
    Don't think Utd fans would stand for that trick coming back in any form JR would go right down in my opinion if that ever happened

Page 31 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)