+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ben. ��
    That's his name now apparently, it was meant with a hint of sarcasm

McNulty thinking of going to India
    🙏🛐

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That's his name now apparently, it was meant with a hint of sarcasm
    Despite the 'poor delivery' through a lack of emojis (which you can be excused for), I got it. 😉😂

Ben though, wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Man Utd have changed goalposts for Levitt want £300,000 + add ons to sell him think Utd might be out the running now
    £300k must be inconsequential at Old Trafford.
    David de Gea is reputed to be on £350k/week.
    So we can get Levitt for 6 days of de Gea's wages.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    He’s coming home ⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Benji is the best keeper in the league imo. We will be hard pushed to find someone that is as good as or better. Clark is also a very good keeper, infinitely better than Stillie ffs.
    Gordon is better imo. Siegrest’s distribution is pretty poor and really ponderous— more than once a counter attacking chance was lost as he took an age to release the ball.

Not sure if it is just Benji but keepers never command their box anymore, it is left to defenders to clear the lines and keepers just to stop shots.

Give me the days when your heart was in your mouth when big Seib came charging off his line looking to take the pressure of his defence when a cross was launched into his box.

One thing that frustrated me with Benji was his kicking, many a time a goal kick or simple passback would end up going straight out for a throw in.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Gordon is better imo. Siegrest’s distribution is pretty poor and really ponderous— more than once a counter attacking chance was lost as he took an age to release the ball.
    I believe thats a tactical thing a lot of the time and also a lack of quality in our team. Gordons kicking is horrendous so Benji edges him there. They both have their flaws but I dont think Gordon would have done as good a job as Benji has for us the last 3 years. All opinions of course.

Zander Clark is a double cup winner, not too shabby. I'll be happy enough with him as a replacement.

Page 49 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)