+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 96 of 232 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Have we Utd fans been conned again this season with the promise of at least 5 quality signings when season ticket sales were on now it seems to have died a death are we after players now or was it all a con to get us to buy tickets?
    You are talking sh1te. We've made 4 (3 of which are quality and 1 is a very decent squad player) and Ross is in the papers saying he wants 4 more. What is the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Dylan Levitt replaces Dylan Levitt
    Mark Birighitti replaces Benji Seigrist.

So.... kind of like fir like there?

Craig Sibbald "replaces" Calum Butcher (different type of player, sure and imo an upgrade) Ian Harkes replaces Ian Harkes.
    Pawlett and Clark remain in the first team squad.

Steven Fletcher replaces Barn door boy. Upgrade.

Looking around at United boards the very many underwhelmed are getting shot to pieces by the glass half full be patient brigade. Not sure who's right but we're about to find out
    Does it really who is replacing who? Some fans are obsessed with that.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    the club has told us every week where we were with signings.....they told us one last week...they got one.....they told us 2 before that...they got 2! We have been told to be patient and hopefully we will have more coming in...so far the club have been true to their word. I get the frustration but I would rather get the right people in a couple of weeks later rather than having the wrong players in just to bolster the squad. It's sh#te butthe TC shambles has had a knock on effect with our plans...but I am happier that we have Jack Ross making those plans and am happy to wait a bit longer until he gets in who he wants. Remember the fun gave mcpoke a transfer window to get players in then binned him for mcgoo. I would expect at least one more signing this week.
    How dare you talk so much sense!

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Does it really who is replacing who? Some fans are obsessed with that.
    So do you think Levitt signing for us improves our midfield from last season? 😎

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Flynn Duffy & Finn Robson sign extensions until summer 2024.
    Good news. Not seen much of Robson but Duffy looks a player! Robson is 2023 fyi. Duffy got the extra year. Looks like Robson will be sent out on loan again.

Also I saw mentioned in the statement that the Reserve League is coming back this season! For me, this is phucking great news. Might also explain the thinking behind the Ugandan boys coming in. Ross did say they were 'for the B team' in the paper. Never understood why they got rid of it in Scotland. Always saw it as a good idea as players 18 and over had to go out on loans to get game time which is always a risk. Hopefully helps with the development of some of the younger lads. And gives the fringe/squad players a chance to stay sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Good news. Not seen much of Robson but Duffy looks a player! Robson is 2023 fyi. Duffy got the extra year. Looks like Robson will be sent out on loan again.

Also I saw mentioned in the statement that the Reserve League is coming back this season! For me, this is phucking great news. Might also explain the thinking behind the Ugandan boys coming in. Ross did say they were 'for the B team' in the paper. Never understood why they got rid of it in Scotland. Always saw it as a good idea as players 18 and over had to go out on loans to get game time which is always a risk. Hopefully helps with the development of some of the younger lads. And gives the fringe/squad players a chance to stay sharp.
    Ah fair enough. I thought i read Robson was already contracted to 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    the club has told us every week where we were with signings.....they told us one last week...they got one.....they told us 2 before that...they got 2! We have been told to be patient and hopefully we will have more coming in...so far the club have been true to their word. I get the frustration but I would rather get the right people in a couple of weeks later rather than having the wrong players in just to bolster the squad. It's sh#te butthe TC shambles has had a knock on effect with our plans...but I am happier that we have Jack Ross making those plans and am happy to wait a bit longer until he gets in who he wants. Remember the fun gave mcpoke a transfer window to get players in then binned him for mcgoo. I would expect at least one more signing this week.
    Good post Weegie. Cheers. It’s not easy being patient.

Glad it’s Jack Ross that’s working on this also.

Aziz Behich set for Dundee United transfer as Jack Ross looks to add to Australian contingent | @ScottBurns75

#DUFC

https://t.co/TWL33OkfMx https://t.co/7eK06rLnpV

Another signing from nowhere being reported. Left Back. Aziz Behich (spelling may be poor!) Both Alan Temple and Scott Burns reporting it is happening.

Love rumours, but the random signings from nowhere I find hugely entertaining!

Great stuff! Said the other day the left back area was a concern for me. This guy comes with a very decent pedigree indeed. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Page 96 of 232 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)