+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    McGrath set to sign alongside Middleton
    Now this would be an outstanding piece of business. What a week it's been. Well done Utd. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

makes you wonder wtf we gave harkes a 1 year deal for though

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    It doesn't. We've wondered that since the day it happened. 😂

Harkes provides a bit of continuity in midfield. I have been one of his critics but can see that there is a bag of potential there with him. He has 1 year to put himself in the shop window and we are surrounding him with better players, so he is going to get an opportunity to shine. I firmly believe that if he doesn't progress, Jack Ross will be quick to replace him. This is gonna be a big season for Iain Harkes and I hope that he really kicks on this year.

Middleton is a tidy bit of business. We are so short on attacking players of quality he will be a good option. When are we likely to hear about Mcgrath then?

We still need a defensive midfielder who can ideally play centre back if required too. Hopefully sign some international out of nowhere!

Seen that Glen Middleton is set to sign on a 3 year deal from Rangers.

Happy with that as he is a good young player as I recall.

I am surprised that Rangers was willing to deal with United given previous history between the clubs though but I guess its a good thing that can be ignored and business can be down.

Hopefully there is still more to arrive or am I being to greedy😂

Been very happy happy with the transfer business this summer and have a positive feeling for the season ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    McGrath set to sign alongside Middleton
    Where are you hearing this? Brilliant if true

Not seen anything on the McGrath front

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    If we don't sign more defensive midfielders then Harkes will need to be utilised in a deeper role. Where he is usually pretty gash. Can't get my head around it. I'm all for attacking reinforcements but we need some steel in the middle of the park asap

Page 102 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)