+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If this is true, then surely he’ll be failing any pre-signing medical???
    Not sure James. Maybe he is getting back to fitness now. Helps explain though his lack of game time at Livingston. I would be more worried if he hadn't been playing for them because he wasn't good enough.

I think Sibbald could be like the centre-half Watson we signed from Falkirk. Not the greatest of names or where he was signed from but once in a United team he could up his game with the other players around him.

A player who could be good for United is Michael O'Halloran. Has pace and is right-sided. Available for free, supposedly...... Tommy Wright got the most out of him and I'm sure Jack Ross could get him back to that kind of form. The same reasoning as above, better players around him, he'll become better. Also, Watt and Fletcher to hit in the box. The fact that St Johnstone fans don't think he is particularly good is the second time at a club scenario.

Always rated O Halloran and thought he'd be good for us.

Let me think… a powder puff Harkes (TTT & Shedka’s fan boys hero), or a battling midfielder, Hmm, no brainer, battling midfielder for me, simples!!

Just read that Charlton looking at Edwards. If any truth wld have to pay and everyone has there price at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Let me think… a powder puff Harkes (TTT & Shedka’s fan boys hero), or a battling midfielder, Hmm, no brainer, battling midfielder for me, simples!!
    Well, any team needs balance but why let that get in that way of the haters agenda? 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Well, any team needs balance but why let that get in that way of the haters agenda? 🤪
    Who said I hate?? Just don’t rate, and certainly not to the level you and Shedka cream too!!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Who said I hate?? Just don’t rate, and certainly not to the level you and Shedka cream too!!
    You don't hate it when he's selected? Certainly seems like it. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You don't hate it when he's selected? Certainly seems like it. 🙂
    You’re deflecting from my reply, I do not hate, I simply do not rate, there is a distinct difference…

(But don’t let that get in the way of you or Shed’s agendas, eh?)

I like Harkes too but would prefer him to be a bit more aggressive. Someone should steal his packet of crisps just before kick-off.

Page 70 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)