+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Is there any chance that we might still lose players? I believe that the Turkish transfer window is still open and we have had a Turkish team interested in Behich? I hope to god that I am worrying about nothing, but at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if TA still had one more kick in the spuds for us! Someone please tell me that I am worrying about nothing..preferably TA, when he explains what happened during this window!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    I'd go for Lafferty, Stokes & Griffiths. However, our midfield cannot create at all so no matter who you put up front we take an age to create anything. If one opportunity arises and we duff it that's our lot for the game. I'd rather have Stuart Duff at right back than Smith and Freeman.
    Stokes I believe has other issues at present

Ex-Celtic star Anthony Stokes arrested for second time this month after ‘3am police chase’
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...dublin-police/

As a serious thought. Connor Wickham. Out of contract since start of Jan. Most recently at Forest Green scoring 6 in 16. No idea if he is injured or why he is out of contract though. Only 29. Was whisperings of rumours about him before.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Is there any chance that we might still lose players? I believe that the Turkish transfer window is still open and we have had a Turkish team interested in Behich? I hope to god that I am worrying about nothing, but at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if TA still had one more kick in the spuds for us! Someone please tell me that I am worrying about nothing..preferably TA, when he explains what happened during this window!
    Well, they now don't have a recognised, established left back after Van Aanholt left for PSV in the window. They're going between playing inexperience and their centre half at left back, so I guess it's entirely possible.

Was Behich injured on Wednesday? ☹️

Well, we will know where he has been if he rocks up tomorrow with lines shaved onto the side of his head!

Would take Lafferty till the end of the season in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Would take Lafferty till the end of the season in a heart beat.
    Would now, aye.

What a sad f*cking state of affairs.

It was a massive boost to our relegation rivals with our lets go weaker strategy.I know that none of them signed world beaters but all of them bar Killie are stronger than they were in the final third.What is even more worrying is County and Well are still being linked with other players out of contract.

The silence from Tannadice is deafening apart from the pathetic lines from Fox like,"Nobody got relegated tonight." or "We are masters of our own destiny." It really is time for a statement from the Sporting Director or preferably the owner to let us know why we managed to make a massive profit in the January window yet let all our skint rivals steal a march on us.

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    it was a massive boost to our relegation rivals with our lets go weaker strategy.i know that none of them signed world beaters but all of them bar killie are stronger than they were in the final third.what is even more worrying is county and well are still being linked with other players out of contract.

The silence from tannadice is deafening apart from the pathetic lines from fox like,"nobody got relegated tonight." or "we are masters of our own destiny." it really is time for a statement from the sporting director or preferably the owner to let us know why we managed to make a massive profit in the january window yet let all our skint rivals steal a march on us.
    100% gb.

Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)