+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 135 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

nah mate, defo not. hated the 'rolling the ball under the feet' sh1te he would do.

frustrating as f uck

lot of rumours of going for ex-jambo Arnaud Djoum

Canna mind of him, 33 years old, not sure if defensive or not

Guy Demel vibes with this one

DOON AS F UCK

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

DOON AS F UCK
    Can we not just get the league called? Hopefully, the "players" have a relegation release clause so we can start with a blank canvas.

Covid wave 23 to hit this winter

we would go doon in the vote though

DOON AS F UCK
    Why do you think this? Hearts fan I know rated a him as a defensive midfielder. Could be just what is needed…?

Quote Originally Posted by antoinepreget View Post
    Why do you think this? Hearts fan I know rated a him as a defensive midfielder. Could be just what is needed…?
    its all too familiar, 2 x useless keepers, players with heads down, change of management team, now looking at out of contract 30+ players that are defensive midfielders.

Tell me this is not history repeating itself

I guess a difference, if you are looking for one, is Fox knows the current squad having been involved for the last couple of years.

Transfer Windows are great. Season tickets not so much.

its all too familiar, 2 x useless keepers, players with heads down, change of management team, now looking at out of contract 30+ players that are defensive midfielders.

Tell me this is not history repeating itself
    Management team changed much earlier, sensibly so. Might not work out of course but it’s someone who knows what’s what at the club. I think the Aussie keeper will come good. Like I say, a decent Hearts fan says Djoum is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by antoinepreget View Post
    Management team changed much earlier, sensibly so. Might not work out of course but it’s someone who knows what’s what at the club. I think the Aussie keeper will come good. Like I say, a decent Hearts fan says Djoum is a good player.
    Reading that he’s played about 200 minutes in the last 9 months. Deffo agree with the Guy Demel comment. Hopefully proved wrong but it’s no looking great.

Page 135 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)