+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "Glenn Middleton on Dundee United transfer wishlist as Rangers approached over move".

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...nsfer-24544876
    He won't play for Rangers. Would be an excellent signing for us and a much needed one.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    He won't play for Rangers. Would be an excellent signing for us and a much needed one.
    Struggled to hold down a regular starting place at St. Johnstone, so no, no chance at the Huns. Can't say I'm overly excited by him tbh. A permanent move to somewhere might do him good I guess.

Some folk like to talk about ex players, no? Especially ones we were interested in ourselves.
    Yip...have to agree with that. I'm sure I'm not going to stop debating about every player that leaves Tannadice, (freedom of speech and ah that) 🤨

Seen a rumour that we're after Aaron Drinan from Leyton Orient. Irish striker. Just turned 24. 6ft. Signed for Ipswich and had a few loans since 2018 (one at Ayr in the Jan before Covid hit if I remember right). Then moved permanently to Leyton Orient last year having a decent season.

Not a massively exciting name but watched a few clips of him and he looks decent. Reminded me a bit of the boy Ross Stewart at Sunderland.

Keeper signs

Great video on FB too

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...INS-UNITED.htm

Welcome Mark

Interview up on DUTV. My favourite moment is the last word he says... 'Tannadice' but pronounced in the way that the Glaswegian sounding boy interviewing him said it... "Tan" "A" Deez"

Struggled to hold down a regular starting place at St. Johnstone, so no, no chance at the Huns. Can't say I'm overly excited by him tbh. A permanent move to somewhere might do him good I guess.
    28 League appearances last season would say to me he didnt struggle to hold down a place, but then i dont look to see the start/sub breakdown on that.

2 year deal again for the keeper though, 3 year would give you opportunity to plan for a couple of years, and still make a bit of profit if he is decent and wants to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Interview up on DUTV. My favourite moment is the last word he says... 'Tannadice' but pronounced in the way that the Glaswegian sounding boy interviewing him said it... "Tan" "A" Deez"
    It is quite accurate, we’ve been tanning all the dee’s for decades now

Interesting one.......

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...nited-27538798

BTW when did we play Leicester as mentioned in the report??????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Page 91 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)