+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 204 of 232 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I fully expect our head coach to be a truthful person and not to lie through his back teeth to the fans.This is what he said on the 11th of January.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...t-in-star-men/

I hope he is a man of his word.
    That's some headline. Nowhere in that article does he say we'll be stronger come the end of the transfer window. 😂

Also, Wigan don't have a recall on McGrath. They would have to terminate the loan deal completely by way of mutual agreement between all three parties.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's some headline. Nowhere in that article does he say we'll be stronger come the end of the transfer window. 😂
    A typical click bait headline. Really gets on my tits that but I'm getting used to spotting them. 🙂

Certainly nothing in that article to beat Fox up with, regardless of what happens in the next few days. 🤔

I've been done by a Mod sandwich but the FACT remains that to secure our short term future almost a complete spine should have been on United's horizon since at least the autumn yet we have added F ALL in 27 days.I still hope rather than believe that Asghar will get aff his fat erse and start rectifying recruitment mistakes or at best oversight's.

Its broken record time but its a keeper,holding midfielder and striker that are required and even more if Watt is leaving.We must be the first team in world football history who in the midst of a relegation battle seem to be happy to let A chunt head for the exit with virtually no one being linked with a move in the other direction.

The biggest kick i've had during this transfer window was the news that Harry Souttar might be on the move and he's no been here for over 6 FN years.If we do not bring anybody in what's about making our much vaunted recruitment team redundant and saving a few bob?.WTF are they actually doing on a daily basis?.

I've been done by a Mod sandwich but the FACT remains that to secure our short term future almost a complete spine should have been on United's horizon since at least the autumn yet we have added F ALL in 27 days.I still hope rather than believe that Asghar will get aff his fat erse and start rectifying recruitment mistakes or at best oversight's.

Its broken record time but its a keeper,holding midfielder and striker that are required and even more if Watt is leaving.We must be the first team in world football history who in the midst of a relegation battle seem to be happy to let A chunt head for the exit with virtually no one being linked with a move in the other direction.

The biggest kick i've had during this transfer window was the news that Harry Souttar might be on the move and he's no been here for over 6 FN years.If we do not bring anybody in what's about making our much vaunted recruitment team redundant and saving a few bob?.WTF are they actually doing on a daily basis?.
    Taking into account that Watt,Mcleod,Behich,Fletcher and Edwards have all been mentioned as possible departees then it's insane that we're happy to see this window out without any incoming. Chalmers and Meekison are away on loan and Eriksson away(is he?..Danish team mentioned) then if 1 or 2 of the above mentioned were to bolt at the last minute then we're affy short on bodies. It's a 5hite window and we really need to be careful not to get in any auld pish but surely ace recruiter Fat Tone has been at least making attempts to make our squad a wee bit stronger.

I still think we are light in a few areas and it would be folly to think that our decent upturn in form post World Cup means we are safe....let's hope the ghosts of January's past don't come back to haunt us.

Word.

I pointed this out a few weeks back. NO PROGRESS has been made on signings. None.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    Word.

I pointed this out a few weeks back. NO PROGRESS has been made on signings. None.
    Some fans appear to think progress has been made and seem quite excited that we are currently 7 goals above the play off spot.

Some fans appear to think progress has been made and seem quite excited that we are currently 7 goals above the play off spot.
    Be interested to see it but I can't remember any fan on here that thinks progress has been made on the transfer front. 🤔

The mod sandwich your refer to was just highlighting the fact you called Fox's integrity into question using the headline of an article that had no bearing on what he actually said in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Be interested to see it but I can't remember any fan on here that thinks progress has been made on the transfer front. ��

The mod sandwich your refer to was just highlighting the fact you called Fox's integrity into question using the headline of an article that had no bearing on what he actually said in it.
    Fair enough Terence,when it comes to integrity and trust at our club i was aiming the gun at the wrong person.As we all know the head coach regardless of what he says has very little power to turn words into action.

Fair enough Terence,when it comes to integrity and trust at our club i was aiming the gun at the wrong person.As we all know the head coach regardless of what he says has very little power to turn words into action.
    That's very likely GB.

Motherwell have jumped on the Ange Postecoglou band wagon and signed a Japanese attacking midfielder called Riku Danzaki.That's their 4th signing of this window.

Page 204 of 232 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)