+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 232 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    How can anyone possibly think he should return? Imagine your work colleague of however many years, a friend, your vice captain, had been caught banging one of your other colleagues missus. Would you be okay working with this guy in the future knowing he's wrecked the home of one of your pals? Siegrist was a very popular guy within the Utd dressing room. I'd imagine the rest of the lads are pretty f*cking pissed off. Quite rightly Butcher has been taken away from the situation and the rest of the team can continue to be just that, a team.
    My view is if a work colleague had been banging another colleagues wife and got caught. I would teach them how not to get caught. I would also ensure that whilst I was banging the bosses wife it was whilst he was at work and in a dayroom for rent paid in cash.

Yup I now agree we punt him but only because he got sloppy

Wow lots of folk with strong opinions on this - can I just say all of mine are simply making light as I am bored waiting for our new manager to be announced.

If we have a dressing room of woke wet cancel butch cvnts then that explains why we have quite a few who play like a bunch of wet spineless losers.

at the same time get harkes to fvck as well please

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Not for me, a simple ‘sorry about that but she was a ****ey ride’ statement would do for me

or a slide show of all the pictures he took would do me

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    My view is if a work colleague had been banging another colleagues wife and got caught. I would teach them how not to get caught. I would also ensure that whilst I was banging the bosses wife it was whilst he was at work and in a dayroom for rent paid in cash.

Wow lots of folk with strong opinions on this - can I just say all of mine are simply making light as I am bored waiting for our new manager to be announced.

If we have a dressing room of woke wet cancel butch cvnts then that explains why we have quite a few who play like a bunch of wet spineless losers.

Agreed

No I disagree. Was it our ex keepers wife? Well he is gone now. No way its 100% butch fault. It happens all the time. I don't have a clue what went on but if said rumours are true he needs a kicking but should stay and repent. Or do all the other players now fear he has turned into gigolo butcher? no offence but it wasn't his looks she went for - the rumour I have heard was he wasn't the pursuer - anyway if we sell him fine but I disagree unless he has been a total cvnt since etc
    Im sure if someone was to pick the bones of all the rumours flying around regarding this, we would be able to create a tale that would be very close to the real story. Fwiw, i understand that Benjis girlfriend was not from the relationship he had when he signed for us, but i dont think he was married? How did that one end and how did this one start?

Yes it happens all the time, and there are rumours surrounding how GMS ended up in the River Kelvin, Swanson and Fosters fight, Michael Gardynes move to Montrose and the case of Eriksson and Vertonghen at Spurs? In most of these cases, players have been shipped out, and in our case i think the cost to the team will be high if we cannot find credible replacements.

2nd to last paragraph is a proper minter mate.

I'd say it's more likely we have a dressing room of lads who have morals and have each others backs. As I said the other day, the atmosphere in & around the first team is superb. I'm not surprised they've taken a stance like has been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    it is - sorry was just trying to make light of a bad situation. wasn't serious and I need to stop my ADHD push when I type. Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Agreed

I should have typed that better though. If I have offended anyone sorry. I am a complete loose cannon at times.

Still I laughed at what I wrote and still do - its not 100% serious. Just clearly I have a different viewpoint to some and then I post stuff people want to call a minter. I don't like upsetting folk it actually distresses me but I should have typed - If players can't focus on being better and not become too engrossed in issues that don't exist now we would be a stronger unit.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Agreed
    ok please refer to my apology. I agree it was offensive and can only retract aspects of it. In all honesty my humour is pathetic at times and clearly offensive. Two great posters have slammed my sentence - that is enough for me to say sorry and I really don't have the capacity to think before I type sometimes.

Page 16 of 232 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)