+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 232 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    ok please refer to my apology. I agree it was offensive and can only retract aspects of it. In all honesty my humour is pathetic at times and clearly offensive. Two great posters have slammed my sentence - that is enough for me to say sorry and I really don't have the capacity to think before I type sometimes.
    All good bud. I know you're a good guy 😀

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    All good bud. I know you're a good guy ��
    no I am a total cvnt you have a bad perception of good thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    All good bud. I know you're a good guy 😀
    Agreed.

Back on topic I went to the Official to check which players are still listed in our squads and the information appears to have been removed. (Unless I am having a senior moment) If correct no idea why they would do that.

Have you checked the official sites for Hertz and Honved, Stoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Have you checked the official sites for Hertz and Honved, Stoke?
    😅 indeed

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I get the sentiment but most of that will be happening regardless of who the head coach is.
    You've mentioned this on the Prague thread too. If as expected Jack Ross is our next coach do you actually believe he will have to accept any player given to him. Might have worked with TC but no chance with Ross.
    It'll be a collaboration.

Do hibs not have a similar recruitment system set up to utd?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    My view is if a work colleague had been banging another colleagues wife and got caught. I would teach them how not to get caught. I would also ensure that whilst I was banging the bosses wife it was whilst he was at work and in a dayroom for rent paid in cash.

Yup I now agree we punt him but only because he got sloppy

Wow lots of folk with strong opinions on this - can I just say all of mine are simply making light as I am bored waiting for our new manager to be announced.

If we have a dressing room of woke wet cancel butch cvnts then that explains why we have quite a few who play like a bunch of wet spineless losers.

at the same time get harkes to fvck as well please

We have a group of hardworking players who gave their all for the club and were hard to beat apart from one section of the season, we were no pushovers for the most part and got our respectability back

Some of them helped get us from championship to 4th

Harkes very much one of those, good player, underrated and under appreciated, especially as equally class Butch is leaving 😔

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We have a group of hardworking players who gave their all for the club and were hard to beat apart from one section of the season, we were no pushovers for the most part and got our respectability back

Harkes very much one of those, good player, underrated and under appreciated, especially as equally class Butch is leaving ��
    can't argue with any of that. As Harkes issue - I think we can do better but yup from Diddy league to Europe can't slate any players.

when are we getting hunt money though?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Harkes very much one of those, good player, underrated and under appreciated, especially as equally class Butch is leaving 😔
    Harkes comes up with important moments occasionally (Parkhead/Fun) and works very very hard. He'll get across our 18 yard line, and back, and do it again. And again. He'll make interceptions. He'll deny the opposition time to play. The problem for me is that he's hurried in forward possession and often plays a forward pass that only has a 50% chance of being controlled and used to continue the attack. If that percentage was 70-80 we'd have had offers for him.

I know you disagree but you'd need to back that up with stats 😎

Page 17 of 232 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)