+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 232 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

New thread for coming season ladies and gents

1.2m views of last thread !!!

Levitt full game for Wales and MoM performance for them, Forrest off to Jambos, the many times mentioned Scott Allan released by Hibs along with Gogic. Anybody heard any news?

According to Scott Burns....working on some deals and looking at extending some contracts. I am hoping that we get a striker and a keeper in nice and early. I would have like to have thought that these positioned are already lined up and we are just waiting for some players to return from their holidays. Hopefully the lack of rumours means that we are gonna just announce players rather than openly miss out on them!

Levitt getting another year at Man U

Scott Allan is a no from me - injuries and unfortunate illness I am not sure he would be a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Scott Allan is a no from me - injuries and unfortunate illness I am not sure he would be a regular.
    couldnt get a game in a terrible Hibs team that finished 10th? why would we ?

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    1 year extension is strange. Feels more like they are trying to cash in for a fee and hoping to sell. Hadn't allowed myself to hope particularly, but feel it is a definite no return now with this news.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Hopefully we are straight back in with a loan bid!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Hopefully we are straight back in with a loan bid!
    Must be a good chance given the positive remarks abour how he improved here. Keep that improvement going, then he either plays for his club of they get a good fee for him. More positives than negatives in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    1 year extension is strange. Feels more like they are trying to cash in for a fee and hoping to sell. Hadn't allowed myself to hope particularly, but feel it is a definite no return now with this news.
    Yup they have triggered a final year option on his contract,that normally means they are looking for a transfer fee or are gonna play him.He is a very good player but i doubt if he will make the Man U squad next season so i think they want money for him.A loan move makes no sense to me or they would just let him go now.

Page 1 of 232 1231151101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)