+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 231 of 232 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Bring back, Peter Heinz and Ralph Meade. At the age they are now they would create more than what we have currently.

Butcher is a guy I rate, wouldn’t get a game in our team nowadays but at one point ( during the bantz yrs) I wanted him at Ibrox. He was a tad naughty to have pumped the Tim reserve keepers mrs but at least they will be close again, he can resume his affair while playing for the well 🤣

Just when you thought things couldna get any FN worse.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Just when you thought things couldna get any FN worse.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Apparently we are still looking at free agents. Whoopy f@ckin doo! We had 31 f@cking days to get players in and now we are scrambling around for players no c@nt wants. Absolute f@cking ****show! Didn't see today's game and can't be arsed watching a re run of another defeat. Good performances mean nothing, it's points we need!

To be fair, we have lost 4 midfielders to injury in a week. Harkes, McGrath, Pawlett and Meekison. Yes it hammers home our concern re: the window but even the harshest critics have to admit that is an unfortunate run of injuries.

I wonder if we can recall Mochrie still? Hope that option didn't expire in January.

Will be interesting to see if any midfield options are around as free agents. Not necessarily the worst market

Pawlett, I'm shocked.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i'm very interested to see what the form will be like over the next 5 games

Killie tonight, Hearts away, Killie hame, Fermers hame, County away....
    well thats 2 defeats out the first 5 games

smashing...

Were we not meant to be sniffing about Oatrick Thistles Tiffoney at the start of the season? There are defo some players in the championship that would have filled the gaps in our team and not broke the bank! The more I think about it, the angrier I get about the " trying to buy players we can't afford" excuse. Ansolute negligence!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Were we not meant to be sniffing about Oatrick Thistles Tiffoney at the start of the season? There are defo some players in the championship that would have filled the gaps in our team and not broke the bank! The more I think about it, the angrier I get about the " trying to buy players we can't afford" excuse. Ansolute negligence!
    Exactly what I was getting at after the interview. Absolute nonsense to be only going for players such as Fletcher, McGrath Levitt etc.

Page 231 of 232 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)