+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 232 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If it had been a drink fuelled one off all of that would be true. Regretfully apparently it was far from that and that’s where the issue is - it was calculating, deceitful and two faced to all affected. Stuff like this leaks into the changing room and on to the pitch in terms of attitude and trustworthiness. Boil needs to be lanced - Butcher has to go and he has no one to blame but himself I’m afraid.
    Not for me, a simple ‘sorry about that but she was a ****ey ride’ statement would do for me

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Not for me, a simple ‘sorry about that but she was a ****ey ride’ statement would do for me
    Not possible in a team environment I'm afraid. Ludicrous in fact. The walls inside Tannadice have been stripped of anything 'Butcher', so I think it's safe to say that matter isn't even up for discussion.

Unlikely we will see Levitt back. The positive is in seeking out other loan deals the club can point out how successfully they developed the player and United would be a good club to loan out to.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Unlikely we will see Levitt back. The positive is in seeking out other loan deals the club can point out how successfully they developed the player and United would be a good club to loan out to.
    as long as it similar quality and not the same as that arsenal laddie

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If it had been a drink fuelled one off all of that would be true. Regretfully apparently it was far from that and that’s where the issue is - it was calculating, deceitful and two faced to all affected. Stuff like this leaks into the changing room and on to the pitch in terms of attitude and trustworthiness. Boil needs to be lanced - Butcher has to go and he has no one to blame but himself I’m afraid.
    No I disagree. Was it our ex keepers wife? Well he is gone now. No way its 100% butch fault. It happens all the time. I don't have a clue what went on but if said rumours are true he needs a kicking but should stay and repent. Or do all the other players now fear he has turned into gigolo butcher? no offence but it wasn't his looks she went for - the rumour I have heard was he wasn't the pursuer - anyway if we sell him fine but I disagree unless he has been a total cvnt since etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    No I disagree. Was it our ex keepers wife? Well he is gone now. No way its 100% butch fault. It happens all the time. I don't have a clue what went on but if said rumours are true he needs a kicking but should stay and repent. Or do all the other players now fear he has turned into gigolo butcher? no offence but it wasn't his looks she went for - the rumour I have heard was he wasn't the pursuer - anyway if we sell him fine but I disagree unless he has been a total cvnt since etc
    Disagree.

How can anyone possibly think he should return? Imagine your work colleague of however many years, a friend, your vice captain, had been caught banging one of your other colleagues missus. Would you be okay working with this guy in the future knowing he's wrecked the home of one of your pals? Siegrist was a very popular guy within the Utd dressing room. I'd imagine the rest of the lads are pretty f*cking pissed off. Quite rightly Butcher has been taken away from the situation and the rest of the team can continue to be just that, a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Maybe can sell to hearts and get some of the Neilson money we are owed

Bottom line is if true and the players don’t want him around, forcing him back on the group is going to end up with a squad of p1ssed of unhappy players, bit of a no brainer to move him on.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Disagree.
    I agree that you disagree with my disagree

Page 15 of 232 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)