+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Home kit

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    New shirt looks fine to me although I prefer footy shirts with a collar rather than round neck one's.

Will more than likely buy one although they will probably sell out of my size ( medium) before I get chance to order one.

...... U. T. M.......
    Medium 🤣

Think it would have looked better if the wide trim was yellow, and the thin trim red, similar to kits in 80s. Traditional to have yellow as third colour for us, not black.

Would like to have seen a picture of my dog at the side of the number on the back and the seams cross stitched a little more prominently.

Otherwise, I think it looks great.

Will more than likely buy one although they will probably sell out of my size ( medium) before I get chance to order one.

...... U. T. M.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Medium

I see the green eyed monster has appeared....

I will have you know I've lost a lot of weight since end of season.....
    Probably down to the worry of which players are staying and which players are going....
    Plus worrying about if we can finish fourth bottom.....

Medium it is then..!!!!

Can't wait for Away shirt to be announced.

I see the green eyed monster has appeared....

I will have you know I've lost a lot of weight since end of season.....
    Probably down to the worry of which players are staying and which players are going....
    Plus worrying about if we can finish fourth bottom.....

Medium it is then..!!!!

Can't wait for Away shirt to be announced.
    🤣 🤣 green eyed monster

Don't like it....won't be buying one. Who picks these and I'm being serious?

Since when have we ever had black/red in our home shirt? Too late now but it's about time the club asked fans to send in their preferred designs. They're like bloody remembrance shirts without the armbands...ridiculous.
    We won tbe auto windscreens shield at Wembley in 96 wearing a red shirt with white sleeves an a black trim. And the kits either side of thst the same , so about six years in the mid nineties

Don't like it....won't be buying one. Who picks these and I'm being serious?

Since when have we ever had black/red in our home shirt? Too late now but it's about time the club asked fans to send in their preferred designs.
    But where would they put the Confederate flag?

I remember once they mocked up a few kits and paraded them at half time at millmoor and asked us to vote…..there was a few fillers in there I think there was probably about 6 kits in all..but at least it gave fans a say…..I am sure these days they could do something online…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I remember once they mocked up a few kits and paraded them at half time at millmoor and asked us to vote…..there was a few fillers in there I think there was probably about 6 kits in all..but at least it gave fans a say…..I am sure these days they could do something online…
    I remember that, but after that vote we ended up with this kit which to this day I don't believe anyone actually voted for, it was awful. For me the worst kit we've ever had.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 14.38.44.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  8.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    We won tbe auto windscreens shield at Wembley in 96 wearing a red shirt with white sleeves an a black trim. And the kits either side of thst the same , so about six years in the mid nineties
    Mark, indeed we did. Small black trim on the collar and a touch across the top part across the neck area of the shirt. Also on the top of the socks. I just think it looks like we will be wearing armbands all the time and like someone has said, should have added a stipe of yellow in it to lift it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast