+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: England relegated

England relegated

Why do we always sub like for like,

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Why do we always sub like for like,
    I don’t know but we’re not relegated. Yet.

They've forgotten how to score goals. Some easy chances missed (again) by the same culprits.

How we didn’t score is beyond me

Sideways and back, sideways and back and repeat endlessly. Like watching paint dry ☹️.
    Italy had some good chances and Sterling missed a sitter as per usual.

we have too many players that would rather take the safe route and pass it backwards or sideways, how many times did you see a player take someone on?. Grealish a few times, but then he would beat a player and then pass it backwards, or look to beat a player then just stop and pass it backwards (boring and pointless). One of the most frustrating examples was approaching 90mins, the ball is passed wide to James on halfway line, he looks like he is going to knock it passed his man and lead an attack, but no stops to and passes it backwards. Consequently and expletive shouted at the telly, and dog skulking away.

I think Southgate is the problem he doesn't seem to get the best out of the players we have if it's the personal or tactics/formation. We have players who play for the best 2 teams in the world in city and Liverpool and their mostly on the bench like Trent, Grealish and Foden who should be the first name on team sheet but he persists with other players who aren't as good like James, Mount, Saka and Sterling.

Mr Bland's team

Very PC but bland

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I think Southgate is the problem he doesn't seem to get the best out of the players we have if it's the personal or tactics/formation. We have players who play for the best 2 teams in the world in city and Liverpool and their mostly on the bench like Trent, Grealish and Foden who should be the first name on team sheet but he persists with other players who aren't as good like James, Mount, Saka and Sterling.
    I'm disappointed gru doesn't contribute to this thread because then we could be sure of where Gareth's going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'm disappointed gru doesn't contribute to this thread because then we could be sure of where Gareth's going wrong.
    I think he's given his opinion on plenty of other threads how he sees the inadequacies in Forden, Kale and Spurling but is a big fan of Greenish. Not sure if he's commented yet on which dugout Southgate uses but dislikes him almost as much as he dislikes PW.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast