+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝 New Manager [Luke Williams Appointed]

📝 New Manager [Luke Williams Appointed]

Any names for the Hat?

I will throw Luke Garrard in there.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-06-2022 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Added appointment to title to save new threads appearing

Big Sol

I actually thought about him but i just cant see him being someone the owners would choose.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Any names for the Hat?

I will throw Luke Garrard in there.
    Seemed to play a pretty negative brand of football at BW. Lots of grinding out 1-0 wins. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but I'm not sure it's what the bros are going for. Also, he's been at BW for years and nobody has snatched him away.

I was going to say I'd prefer Pete Wild, but I just saw he's gone to 'big club' Barrow. Oh well.

Solihull had a decent season... 😂

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Big Sol
    I don't know whether you're being flippant or are serious as I'm aware of Campbell's brief sojourn with you some years ago. However I think Sol Campbell would be a very good appointment. You're clearly financially stable unlike the clubs Campbell has managed previously. If he's allowed to bring in Cole and Hreidarsson as his coaching staff I'd back you to come a lot closer to escaping non-league next season.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a foreign appointment and would be very surprised if it’s someone off the usual merry go around. Someone mentioned the Scarborough manager who’s got them promoted playing a mix a football, the last one we had from there wasn’t bad.

It won't be anyone from this league, it'll be another tippy tappy coach from abroad but I'm hoping this one understands you need a variation on the types of player you have if you want to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOWLLY View Post
    I don't know whether you're being flippant or are serious as I'm aware of Campbell's brief sojourn with you some years ago. However I think Sol Campbell would be a very good appointment. You're clearly financially stable unlike the clubs Campbell has managed previously. If he's allowed to bring in Cole and Hreidarsson as his coaching staff I'd back you to come a lot closer to escaping non-league next season.
    I'd take him.

Prte Wild has left Halifax to pursue a
    'New Opportunity'

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast