+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burchnall parting message

Burchnall parting message

My parting message to Burchnall. You won't be missed, enjoy your new job at the mickey mouse club.

Definitely won't be missed , but why did we let those two clowns mire us in the National League. Should of been released last month whilst we still had a chance!!

I for one completely disagree with maddog...I think he will be missed but would like to wish him luck in his new position..!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Definitely won't be missed , but why did we let those two clowns mire us in the National League. Should of been released last month whilst we still had a chance!!
    Last month or last year?

Am I the only one now hoping to be looking forwards to us competing with him and FGR in a year or so....

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Am I the only one now hoping to be looking forwards to us competing with him and FGR in a year or so....
    He probably wouldn't be there still if they got relegated, unless you're anticipating Notts securing a double promotion.

I wish him the best of luck, no sour grapes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I for one completely disagree with maddog...I think he will be missed but would like to wish him luck in his new position..!
    Agreed.
    There’s every chance a new manager can get us promoted but as at this moment I think we’ve just taken a big step backwards.
    And even if I didn’t rate him, I still don’t understand the lack of class some of our fans show.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Well put Pedro, agree with all of that.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast