+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Conor Washington signs

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Get rid of all the other posts & put up a New signings & loans performances.& date each game.30-7-22.I thought they all played well.I think Washington & Kelly could be a very productive partnership.
    I’m not convinced Kelly can last a full game yet tbh but maybe given time they could be a good partnership

Georgie seems very modest in his interviews and even he thinks he may not be up to speed in this league. Being grounded as a footie player can be good thing, look at Ladapo who is the antithesis of this. I think Georgies attitude and willingness to work at his game will stand him in good stead, he could turn out to be a great player. His cameo role yday was very good. Well done Georgie and keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Georgie seems very modest in his interviews and even he thinks he may not be up to speed in this league. Being grounded as a footie player can be good thing, look at Ladapo who is the antithesis of this. I think Georgies attitude and willingness to work at his game will stand him in good stead, he could turn out to be a great player. His cameo role yday was very good. Well done Georgie and keep it up.
    Can we loan him to Liverpool for a month their fitness yesterday was unreal.

Well he knows how to hit crossbar and certainly knows where net is

What a breath of fresh air

Name:  53A9B54D-091F-49F4-9778-E585F3802107.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  37.2 KB
    Last edited by millertop; 16-08-2022 at 10:42 AM.

Such an intelligent player. Well done recruitment team e is going to be so much more successful than Grigg.

https://t.co/SizSWlx8FR

Rotherham United

@OfficialRUFC
    ·
    14m
    READ | New York feels like home for Washington

“Training is fantastic every day and to be honest, this is probably the most I’ve enjoyed my football in a long time.

Once again ten out of ten for our recruitment team pulling another gem in.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    https://t.co/SizSWlx8FR

Rotherham United

@OfficialRUFC
    ·
    14m
    READ | New York feels like home for Washington

“Training is fantastic every day and to be honest, this is probably the most I’ve enjoyed my football in a long time.
    Nice piece apart from "When your surname is Washington, you’re always going to feel at home in New York." That's a bit like saying "When your surname is Sunderland, you’re always going to feel at home in Newcastle." about the former Arsenal striker.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Once again ten out of ten for our recruitment team pulling another gem in.
    Yes, that's right

Washington has been playing with a groin issue so maybe that’s why he was always subbed

Hopefully it’s sorted this international break

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011