+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conor Washington signs

Good to get one in the door and hopefully will be able to match his undoubted efforts on the pitch with some much needed goals. Becomes the second best striker at the club so it makes sense. At least we know he will try, welcome Conor.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    My son is Conor not Connor. 2 nn’s is meant to denote the surname as in Des O Connor.

This was according to my Irish grandma anyway but she was a bit mental.

Washington is a D Cent signing. Looks to me like Kelly will be off somewhere on loan.
    Don't tell gru, Kelly's his main man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't tell gru, Kelly's his main man.

Georgie Greaves my men. Connor also. Smith stay or go makes no difference.

I must say apart from his name,I know nowt about him,but that`s never stopped anyone on here !
    Anyway,I`m sure Warne knows plenty about him,and hopefully him,Smith and Kelly will be battling it out for the front 2.
    Good luck fella,welcome on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Here we go cheap as chips again…..‘We’ve learned our lesson’ ….. now where have I heard that before mmmmmmm?????

I hope and pray this doesn’t back fire on Stewart, Warne or anyone else who was involved in going for another freebie.

Welcome aboard Connor.
    Why the negativity Brin? Will you be judging every incoming transfer by the size of the fee because if so you're likely to be disappointed on a regular basis.....not least because most of them will be "undisclosed." 😉
    Personally I think this is a good signing and apparently his workrate is phenomenal so he'll fit straight into the Warne ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    With the signing of Washington I can’t see why we would now want Grigg
    Disagree. Grigg is excellent at linking play as well as scoring goals so why wouldn't he be a valuable addition to the squad given that he also has Championship experience?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Disagree. Grigg is excellent at linking play as well as scoring goals so why wouldn't he be a valuable addition to the squad given that he also has Championship experience?

No he wouldn't. Need something different now.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No he wouldn't. Need something different now.
    I think the only thing we can agree on with regards Grigg is that we'll never agree on him

Grigg 2 goals in 19 apps for us, think we can find someone better.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast