+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raph Business

Raph Business

It's obvious that Barca is low balling us. Looks like the most so far is 35 million. well below what the market would bear.

It's also a dream for Raph to play there. Sorry, it's just business.

Some rumors starting that Scum and the gunners are tendering offers. I may be the exception but I'd much rather have a bidding war break out for him and we end up with 75 or 80 million for him... even if its scum.

Could see citeh coming in for KP at 75 million as well. That's a lot of money to rebuild the squad. I know there is no way we end up with Like quality but sometimes the numbers game works well. Villa did well after selling Grealish.

I realize the wounds are raw from almost all scum deals. However, top dollar in this case has to be the objective.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    It's obvious that Barca is low balling us. Looks like the most so far is 35 million. well below what the market would bear.

It's also a dream for Raph to play there. Sorry, it's just business.

Some rumors starting that Scum and the gunners are tendering offers. I may be the exception but I'd much rather have a bidding war break out for him and we end up with 75 or 80 million for him... even if its scum.

Could see citeh coming in for KP at 75 million as well. That's a lot of money to rebuild the squad. I know there is no way we end up with Like quality but sometimes the numbers game works well. Villa did well after selling Grealish.

I realize the wounds are raw from almost all scum deals. However, top dollar in this case has to be the objective.
    We won't get what has been rumoured for Raphina or Philips, about time we all got real and appreciated that the clubs who are supposedly interested in either player are able in fish in a MUCH bigger pond than we have been associated with.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    We won't get what has been rumoured for Raphina or Philips, about time we all got real and appreciated that the clubs who are supposedly interested in either player are able in fish in a MUCH bigger pond than we have been associated with.
    He will go for at least 50m

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    He will go for at least 50m
    Care to put a (sensible) wager on that?

I will. It might be tough if they throw in other players you in the deal. If Barca throws in players we call it no bet. 50 or more a fiver to me. 49.99 you win

KP same deal but if he stays no bet.

I think Rapha ends up in the EPL. KP at Citeh

Rapha will probably end up at Real Madrid after they missed out on Mbappe. I don't think he leaves us for less than €50 million because he has 2 years left on his contract.

Philips, I think he signs a contract ext and stays with us for at least 1 more season. Team doesn't win without him. Due to his Leeds loyalty I feel it takes a stupid money offer for him to be transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Rapha will probably end up at Real Madrid after they missed out on Mbappe. I don't think he leaves us for less than €50 million because he has 2 years left on his contract.

Philips, I think he signs a contract ext and stays with us for at least 1 more season. Team doesn't win without him. Due to his Leeds loyalty I feel it takes a stupid money offer for him to be transferred.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Care to put a (sensible) wager on that?
    Sure - if he goes for less I will buy you a 6 pack of beer of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I will. It might be tough if they throw in other players you in the deal. If Barca throws in players we call it no bet. 50 or more a fiver to me. 49.99 you win

KP same deal but if he stays no bet.

I think Rapha ends up in the EPL. KP at Citeh
    Wager accepted, irrespective of the clubs they end up going to.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Sure - if he goes for less I will buy you a 6 pack of beer of your choice.
    Done, and reciprocated.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)