+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

The Yanks are in big trouble:-
    More than 260,000 American servicemembers could be discharged due to non-compliance with vaccine mandates
    Hundreds of thousands of US troops may face dismissal

The Biden administration’s strict Covid-19 vaccination mandates place more than 13% of the US’ fighting forces at risk of discharge, according to Department of Defense data updated on Wednesday.

Doesn't matter; we sent all our ammunition to Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Doesn't matter; we sent all our ammunition to Ukraine.
    Does that mean your schoolkids will be safe Robus?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Does that mean your schoolkids will be safe Robus?
    Not af all, all those smackheads currently in the military, will soon be in civvies, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. Who sang that ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not af all, all those smackheads currently in the military, will soon be in civvies, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. Who sang that ?
    Even for you sinkov, "all those smackheads currently in the military" is a bit OTT I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Even for you sinkov, "all those smackheads currently in the military" is a bit OTT I reckon.
    Has the Vietnam war taught you nothing my friend, as a Leftie you must know something about it surely ?

Has the Vietnam war taught you nothing my friend, as a Leftie you must know something about it surely ?
    They have been sending their thugs around the world to kill people including civilians without consequences for the last 70 years and especially in the last 30 years so what could possibly go wrong.

"Three in 10 Britons have stayed at home to avoid Covid in the last month and more than 40% have worn a face mask as fears about the virus persist, a survey suggests."

More bizarre stats on mask wearing, I'm out and about most days, there are still some people wearing masks but they are few and far between, you don't even have to wear one in our local Health Centre anymore, and no one was when I was in on Tuesday. But this survey says 40% of people have been wearing them ? Feck off.

"Three in 10 Britons have stayed at home to avoid Covid in the last month and more than 40% have worn a face mask as fears about the virus persist, a survey suggests."

More bizarre stats on mask wearing, I'm out and about most days, there are still some people wearing masks but they are few and far between, you don't even have to wear one in our local Health Centre anymore, and no one was when I was in on Tuesday. But this survey says 40% of people have been wearing them ? Feck off.
    sinkov, think about it. Three in 10 means 30% who do not go out because of fear, however, they are probably counted as sitting at home wearing their masks, therefore, only 10% could be walking around outside with masks to make up the numbers. You can do anything with stats, as has been proved many times over the past two and half years.
    Ashington have a friendly against Charnock Richard this afternoon and I won't be wearing a mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov, think about it. Three in 10 means 30% who do not go out because of fear, however, they are probably counted as sitting at home wearing their masks, therefore, only 10% could be walking around outside with masks to make up the numbers. You can do anything with stats, as has been proved many times over the past two and half years.
    Ashington have a friendly against Charnock Richard this afternoon and I won't be wearing a mask!
    Big Pharma should have all been wearing different type of mask when they sold the so-called vaccines that do not prevent infection or spread of the virus.

According to wikipedia:-

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)