+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've now got a text from the Health Centre telling me I can ring for an appointment for my flu jab, and I can have my Autumn Covid booster at the same time. For a start, I don't want my flu jab yet, they are effective for only a limited length time and I don't want mine wearing off before the flu season kicks in, and I won't be having the booster jab at all. I'll be interested to hear the reaction when I tell them I don't want the booster, will they try to change my mind, ask me why, or just accept I'm not having it. We'll see.
    Our GP's surgery pre-Covid was remarkably good. Now the only way you get to see a Doctor is by ringing up and asking if the patient should call an ambulance, other than that forget it.

Three out of four households in a direct line to us and including ours have been waiting for routine but badly needed surgery for more than 15 months or longer.

Three out of four households in a direct line to us and including ours are now considering paying to go private.

Hands up anyone who actually voted to put this Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer into power? Where's Boris and Jeremy when we really need them?

Attachment 22285

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Our GP's surgery pre-Covid was remarkably good. Now the only way you get to see a Doctor is by ringing up and asking if the patient should call an ambulance, other than that forget it.

Three out of four households in a direct line to us and including ours have been waiting for routine but badly needed surgery for more than 15 months or longer.

Three out of four households in a direct line to us and including ours are now considering paying to go private.

Hands up anyone who actually voted to put this Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer into power? Where's Boris and Jeremy when we really need them?

Attachment 22285
    This guy nails it in 3 minutes BT:-

I've been preaching this ideology since Martin Luther King got shot dead in 1968 CiB. American Dream my arse!

Sadly we are always and only ten years behind the Yanks!

I've been preaching this ideology since Martin Luther King got shot dead in 1968 CiB. American Dream my arse!

Sadly we are always and only ten years behind the Yanks!
    If you listen carefully BT, especially to the first couple of minutes when he's talking about education, what he's really saying is, 'We should never have abolished Grammar Schools'. Remember those days, ordinary working class kids got a good, solid education, taught to think for themselves. Not any more mon ami.

If you listen carefully BT, especially to the first couple of minutes when he's talking about education, what he's really saying is, 'We should never have abolished Grammar Schools'. Remember those days, ordinary working class kids got a good, solid education, taught to think for themselves. Not any more mon ami.
    Those halcyon days are forever gone mon ami. Six of us 9 year olds used to run down Shoe Mill at Baxenden to get the serial number off the 4.50pm steam train from Accy to Manchester. I remember that period of time being hardly anything other than idyllically happy and peaceful. Burnley were a joy to watch, all I did other than train spot was replicate whatever John Connelly was doing on Bash Rec.

God only knows what problems our grandkids are going to face.

God only knows what problems our grandkids are going to face.
    Hell on earth. They will have to refight the Wars of Religion--without the advantage of having any religion to defend.

Reuters.

As far as I know, a trusted, reputable, global news agency, so trusted they run a Fact Checking dept. Facebook uses Reuters Fact Check unit to verify the authenticity of content on it's platform. So you can trust what Reuters tells you, and you can trust what you glean from Facebook, can't you ?

James C Smith was appointed CEO of Reuters in 2012, James also happens to be a member of the Business Council of the World Economic Forum and a board member of Pfizer Inc. Of course as a director he is also a major investor in the pharmaceutical giant.

I am sure the above does not have any bearing on the that fact that criticism of the Covid 'vaccines' does not much feature in the MSM and will get you thrown off social media platforms.

Reuters.

As far as I know, a trusted, reputable, global news agency, so trusted they run a Fact Checking dept. Facebook uses Reuters Fact Check unit to verify the authenticity of content on it's platform. So you can trust what Reuters tells you, and you can trust what you glean from Facebook, can't you ?

James C Smith was appointed CEO of Reuters in 2012, James also happens to be a member of the Business Council of the World Economic Forum and a board member of Pfizer Inc. Of course as a director he is also a major investor in the pharmaceutical giant.

I am sure the above does not have any bearing on the that fact that criticism of the Covid 'vaccines' does not much feature in the MSM and will get you thrown off social media platforms.
    How very dare you imply such a horrible coincidence is not just a coincidence sinkov?

How very dare you imply such a horrible coincidence is not just a coincidence sinkov?
    Neat though isn't it BT, how many SAGE members work for Universities, Research Depts or Labs funded by Big Pharma ? Quite a lot of them in fact. Control the media, control 'the Science' and you control the government. Boris never had a chance.

Reuters.

I was trolling through my old posts yesterday on FB and came across one where I posted about the Pentagon funded US bio-labs in Ukraine of which there are now officially 46.It had been removed because their fact-checkers refuted the claims.
    ......fact checkers LOL.We are being lied to on an epic scale.They control everything we hear.

https://fb.watch/eK1HUYJ207/

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)