+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Wasn't she one of the political class, telling us how to live, but didn't think the rules applied to her. A bit like Boris really, only far worse, at least Boris kept his rule breaking in-house, this arrogant tw@t didn't give a FF. One rule for them, one for us.

"Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid. Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’, The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, official statistics suggest."

It's gradually filtering out, it's now headlines in some of the MSM. The Daily Telegraph runs two big features on the scary excess death figures, but nowhere in either piece, when the possible reasons for the deaths is discussed, is the word vaccine. That is still a step too far for them, they're trying to pin it all on government lockdowns restricting access to normal healthcare. No doubt that has a part to play, but what they gloss over is that, while heart problems are leading to excess deaths, there is no increase in cancer related deaths, which if it was all down to Lockdown, there would have been.

I suppose it's a start, but they still won't admit to what's staring them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Wasn't she one of the political class, telling us how to live, but didn't think the rules applied to her. A bit like Boris really, only far worse, at least Boris kept his rule breaking in-house, this arrogant tw@t didn't give a FF. One rule for them, one for us.
    FFS mon ami she was fully vaccinated and all masked up, what could possibly have gone wrong?

"Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid. Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’, The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, official statistics suggest."

It's gradually filtering out, it's now headlines in some of the MSM. The Daily Telegraph runs two big features on the scary excess death figures, but nowhere in either piece, when the possible reasons for the deaths is discussed, is the word vaccine. That is still a step too far for them, they're trying to pin it all on government lockdowns restricting access to normal healthcare. No doubt that has a part to play, but what they gloss over is that, while heart problems are leading to excess deaths, there is no increase in cancer related deaths, which if it was all down to Lockdown, there would have been.

I suppose it's a start, but they still won't admit to what's staring them in the face.
    So the plan is working and it is still only early days.Not just deaths but birth rates are falling which nobody is talikng about.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    FFS mon ami she was fully vaccinated and all masked up, what could possibly have gone wrong?
    Bit like the concert cancelled in Edinburgh, because the Scottish choir refused the demand of the Philadelphia Orchestra they they wear masks while singing. The American orchestra are fully vaxxed, or they wouldn't be here, they will be wearing face masks, thus they are fully protected, so why are they concerned about the choir ?

"I want to cut against the grain a bit, and suggest that that Telegraph article blaming excess UK mortality on lockdowns is more than just an attempt to exonerate the vaccines. Of course the vaccinators will blame lockdowns for their own failures, if it comes to that, but their duplicity shouldn’t distract us from the profound disarray lockdowns have inflicted upon all levels of society, and healthcare in particular.

Even before Corona, the NHS faced serious administrative problems and an inability to meet demand in many areas. Two years of near-exclusive focus on a solitary viral pathogen have cast the entire system into new depths of chaos: The hospital waiting list in England alone includes 6.5 millions names, and various regions have seen dying patients waiting hours in ambulances before they can be treated by hospital staff. The great irony is that lockdowns were sold as a means of keeping our healthcare systems from melting down, whereas in fact they simply brought about the very healthcare shortages and delays they were supposed to prevent. This will be a slow burn now, for it will take years to clear the treatment backlog, if they ever manage it."

Sadly, sinkov, I think that a fair share of the backlog will be dealt with by 'natural wastage' --if you follow my drift.
    The whole NHS has been badly managed for years as my wife, who worked in A&E will tell you and she will be backed up by my son, a Senior Paramedic with 30 years service, and his wife a GP for over 25 years.
    Overpaid managers who just do not do the job of management, so many nurses etc. have left and now work for agencies which puts another drain on the whole system because of the agency fees which are bing paid, in some cases, just to keep the whole issue running at all.

Media will make of it all what they will, however, there are no easy answers and it ain't going to get any better!

We've been lucky in Clitheroe, our Health Centre is excellent, best I've known by some distance, before Covid if you wanted a GP appointment, you got one the following day. I rang last week for an appointment and was told if it was non-urgent I would have to wait a month. It wasn't non-urgent so she said to ring the following morning at 8am and they'd try to fit me in, which they did at 4 pm.

Here we go again, the Grauniad lighting the touch paper,

"‘Covid is over’ idea may threaten booster uptake in England, scientists warn. Concern that mixed messages over risks of virus could cause people not to come forward for autumn jabs."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...and-scientists

As we get into autumn, stand by for another blizzard of lies and propaganda.

Here we go again, the Grauniad lighting the touch paper,

"‘Covid is over’ idea may threaten booster uptake in England, scientists warn. Concern that mixed messages over risks of virus could cause people not to come forward for autumn jabs."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...and-scientists

As we get into autumn, stand by for another blizzard of lies and propaganda.
    Question:- There has been a lot of talk about combining the 'flu jab and the Covid jab because 'they' say it is necessary. How many of our avid contributors on here have been getting the 'flu jab on a regualr basis? If they are combined, will you continue to have the jab?
    Just asking.

Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)