+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

When are you are you going to learn guys! We have a UNIPARTY, there is no Labour/TORY; ITS A JOKE. What are the Tories doing that is actually Conservative? Borders, Lower taxes, Smaller State, Freedom of Speech. Law & Order??!!!!! All we have got is Bigger Government and UN Agenda 30/ World economic Forum policies. Starmer and his Lefties believe it all too. So tell me again that Democracy works and the people can really change stuff. PS don't forget the WHO treaty they want to sign giving your body rights to unelected global government bureaucrats. What a future; slowly the Covid Vax damage truth is coming to light!!

When I was a kid kicking a ball around on the backstreets of Queen Victoria Road, some of the policies and actions of the current Government would have been viewed as communism! Now we have a Conservative Government that is centrist to left wing. Meanwhile, Governments, the WHO et al move us in a direction where we are supposed to be grateful to them for allowing us basic freedoms - provided that we toe the line.

One day, they hope, we will all say “We love Big Brother”.

That same kid grew up learning that books like 1984 were dystopian. Now they are a reflection of life as we now know it. Meanwhile the powers that be try to convince us that Liebnitz was correct - that all is best in the best of all possible worlds. They does this through the mind police and the woke attitudes that we must all accept.

Thank God for people like Ricky Gervais who speak out against it all.

Democracy in the West?

PLEASE don't read this if you got the jab...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...v1JVIs5tzLaE75

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    No good keep on blaming Labour for a hapless, useless f&cking government sinkov, blame the eejits like you who keep voting the f*ckers in.
    With monotonous regulsrity mon smi, you miss the point. I do not blame Labour for the government's ineptitude, I blame them for being a hapless, useless fecking OPPOSITION. Their job is to oppose this Tory government, but on Covid they did no such thing, instead they supported them, urging them on to Lockdown earlier, harder and longer, more test and trace, more stringent travel restrictions, vaccine passports, furlough payments, you name it, Labour wanted more of it.

Which is why sensible people voted Tory,

Better keep a hold of nurse,
    for fear of finding something worse.

But in this case there was no fear involved, instead there was the certainty that it would be worse under Labour, they were telling everyone it would be, they seemed quite proud of the fact.

I'm reading all sorts of bad stuff post-vaccination programme.

Blood clots, people dead from vaccine "complications".

Did the drug companies "fix" the data?

This article suggests the possibility...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/did-pf...10Wf7oBy94IYsB

No worries for me, I did not have one.
    There's a book 'Empire of Pain' by Patrick Radden Keefe, should be required reading in schools, to educate our youngsters about the world they are growing up into. It's a brilliant read, a long book but I couldn't put it down once I'd started. Tells the story of the Sackler family, Pudue Pharma, and the attempts to get to the bottom of the Oxycodone scandal in the USA.
    The complicity in the scam, which was a major cause of the opioid crisis in the USA, of politicians, regulatory authorities, legislators and the media with big Pharma is mind blowing. If you ever wondered whether the tales you hear about Big Pharma are true, you won't wonder ever again after reading this. You might also think twice, like I have, about letting them pump more of their 'vaccines' into your system.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There's a book 'Empire of Pain' by Patrick Radden Keefe, should be required reading in schools, to educate our youngsters about the world they are growing up into. It's a brilliant read, a long book but I couldn't put it down once I'd started. Tells the story of the Sackler family, Pudue Pharma, and the attempts to get to the bottom of the Oxycodone scandal in the USA.
    The complicity in the scam, which was a major cause of the opioid crisis in the USA, of politicians, regulatory authorities, legislators and the media with big Pharma is mind blowing. If you ever wondered whether the tales you hear about Big Pharma are true, you won't wonder ever again after reading this. You might also think twice, like I have, about letting them pump more of their 'vaccines' into your system.
    Right from the get-go mon ami I told you they were not sticking that $hit into me. Nor did they.

Have a rest now and enjoy your holiday, no point in arguing about Tories/Labour anymore.

Deadly is 100% correct, under Starmer's auspices we now have one BIG Conservative party.

How many times have I bored you with this sentence that I coined almost three years ago...Instead, we ended up with our present, mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer.

I won't say I told you so but I will! I hope Starmer is forced to resign and surely Blow Job's days are numbered?

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post

Thank God for people like Ricky Gervais who speak out against it all.
    What a wonderful hour's entertainment that was Swiss, even Mrs S,who doesn't much like Gervsis, lapped it up. Sadly he's swimming against the tide, the woke idiocy he so effectively ridicules are the rules we have to live by now. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Right from the get-go mon ami I told you they were not sticking that $hit into me. Nor did they.

Have a rest now and enjoy your holiday, no point in arguing about Tories/Labour anymore.

Deadly is 100% correct, under Starmer's auspices we now have one BIG Conservative party.

How many times have I bored you with this sentence that I coined almost three years ago...Instead, we ended up with our present, mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer.

I won't say I told you so but I will! I hope Starmer is forced to resign and surely Blow Job's days are numbered?
    No, we don't have one BIG Conservative Party mon ami, although they're virtually all the same I'll grant you that. The best description of what seems to be driving all the big three parties is 'Establishment Leftism'. Doesn't matter who you vote for, that's what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No, we don't have one BIG Conservative Party mon ami, although they're virtually all the same I'll grant you that. The best description of what seems to be driving all the big three parties is 'Establishment Leftism'. Doesn't matter who you vote for, that's what you get.
    That's right sinkov blame the left for rubbish vaccinations and the right to bear arms and the slaughter of bucket loads of kids, not to mention the thousands who are dying from the side effects of untried and untested Big Pharma products...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-di...3dvrwd0yDdokwu

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)