+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

I was regarded in our neighbourhood as a bit of a pariah for refusing the Covid jab. They are not so sure now.

Yet another medicine man sounds the alarm bells.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-pr...%2FwFPM8vMRi9p

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Yet another medicine man sounds the alarm bells.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-pr...%2FwFPM8vMRi9p
    Aye, all part of the plan that you can perhaps die from Covid-19, perhaps from the vaccine or, more than likely, from worrying yourself to death that you may get the virus or, if not, it may be the vaccine.
    Remember, there is only one thing of which you are certain when you are born! One thing only!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Aye, all part of the plan that you can perhaps die from Covid-19, perhaps from the vaccine or, more than likely, from worrying yourself to death that you may get the virus or, if not, it may be the vaccine.
    Remember, there is only one thing of which you are certain when you are born! One thing only!
    Indeed, mein freund it's called getting taken the pi$$ out of by the Tory party.

Indeed, mein freund it's called getting taken the pi$$ out of by the Tory party.
    Just remind me again mon ami, how much is this Tory government shovelling into your bank account to get you through the winter ? It's that's much, plus my triple lock pension increase, that I'm still thumbing through the Cruise Brochures. Corbynomics with a blueish tint, I love it.

"Top doctor who once promoted COVID vaccines on TV, now says they should be halted"

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/t...m_source=email

Very odd isn't it BT, if you just do a little bit of detective work you can find tons of evidence that blows the Covidian, mask, vaccine and lockdown bollox right out of the water. But it never gets into the MSM does it. I wonder why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Very odd isn't it BT, if you just do a little bit of detective work you can find tons of evidence that blows the Covidian, mask, vaccine and lockdown bollox right out of the water. But it never gets into the MSM does it. I wonder why not ?
    Not trying to be a clever clogs mon ami but I researched the vaccines as extensively as I could before I was persuaded to not have the jab.

There are several respectable and unbiased sites you can read up on this $hit, IMHO the vaccination programme had very serious undertones, mostly about "How to frighten and control a population into submissiveness".

They could f*ck right off then and they can f*ck right off now. On my latest visit to London, I asked a couple sat opposite us in a pub why were they wearing masks? The blank, gormless, non-expressive, non-reply spoke volumes. Knock, knock anyone home?

I would love to hear OC's and Councillor Jim's thoughts on this old bollox now.

Not trying to be a clever clogs mon ami but I researched the vaccines as extensively as I could before I was persuaded to not have the jab.

There are several respectable and unbiased sites you can read up on this $hit, IMHO the vaccination programme had very serious undertones, mostly about "How to frighten and control a population into submissiveness".

They could f*ck right off then and they can f*ck right off now. On my latest visit to London, I asked a couple sat opposite us in a pub why were they wearing masks? The blank, gormless, non-expressive, non-reply spoke volumes. Knock, knock anyone home?

I would love to hear OC's and Councillor Jim's thoughts on this old bollox now.
    I would guarantee the pair of them are vaxxed up to the eyeballs and have both had it, at least once and very possibly more.

Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)