+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

"Virology Journal has published a letter from a cardiovascular surgeon, Kenji Yamamoto, setting out the case for ceasing all Covid vaccine booster programmes on safety grounds, calling Covid vaccines a “major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients”. His own cardiovascular surgery department at Okamura Memorial Hospital, Japan, has seen numerous complications in vaccinated patients, including some deaths, he says.

Dr. Yamamoto’s major concern is the damaging impact of Covid vaccines on the immune system. He notes that a Lancet study from Sweden found negative vaccine effectiveness (“lower immune function”) eight months after inoculation."

"While organized medicine completely disagrees, Florida’s Surgeon General, Joseph Ladapo, at the end of last week went on the record with very strong language concerning COVID-19 vaccine safety, or the lack thereof. In a recent press release sharing the news about a deal with the Special Olympics to lift the vaccine mandate, Dr. Ladapo actually committed professional heresy in today’s professional environment, raising doubts about the COVID-19 vaccine safety profile and suggesting they may not be safe to use."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "While organized medicine completely disagrees, Florida’s Surgeon General, Joseph Ladapo, at the end of last week went on the record with very strong language concerning COVID-19 vaccine safety, or the lack thereof. In a recent press release sharing the news about a deal with the Special Olympics to lift the vaccine mandate, Dr. Ladapo actually committed professional heresy in today’s professional environment, raising doubts about the COVID-19 vaccine safety profile and suggesting they may not be safe to use."
    The news the pro-vax eejits do not want to hear mon ami...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...nfection-rate/

The NHS are currently pestering me to get another booster, three texts and a letter in the last week. You would think they had other priorities, would they show that much interest if I was actually ill ?

The NHS are currently pestering me to get another booster, three texts and a letter in the last week. You would think they had other priorities, would they show that much interest if I was actually ill ?
    We have a friend in Bolton who is really struggling to receive treatment for her recently discovered breast cancer, we can't get a F2F appointment with our GP to save our lives and all they can do is try to ram another suspect vaccine in your arm mon ami. Bloody Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have a friend in Bolton who is really struggling to receive treatment for her recently discovered breast cancer, we can't get a F2F appointment with our GP to save our lives and all they can do is try to ram another suspect vaccine in your arm mon ami. Bloody Tories!
    The NHS was a Labour Flagship policy, envy of the world. If it's the envy of the world why does not one else use the same model ? St Margaret's one mistake, she should have privatised it and then we'd have a decent health service, like they do in France and Germany.

Got another text an hour ago, that's four now, they must have a huge stockpile of vaccines they're desperate to get rid off, why else would they keep pestering me.

Got another text an hour ago, that's four now, they must have a huge stockpile of vaccines they're desperate to get rid off, why else would they keep pestering me.
    Because they know you vote Tory mon ami, and you are obviously soft in the head?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Because they know you vote Tory mon ami, and you are obviously soft in the head?
    However, sinkov is obviously not as gullible as some in the Lancashire area:- "Apologies barrie, it was a spam call on Facebook Belgium. It looked real, that's how Boris gets us."

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    However, sinkov is obviously not as gullible as some in the Lancashire area:- "Apologies barrie, it was a spam call on Facebook Belgium. It looked real, that's how Boris gets us."
    Little story here mein freund; my wife was on the train going to Manchester, and saw the Facebook thread and immediately sent it to my son, who posted it to me and loads of his mates. The rest is history! I have threatened to kill the w@nker who posted it in the first place!

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)