+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You haven't a clue what I'm getting at have you mon ami, it's like talking to a child. On a slightly different but equally ominous matter, in between your incessant wibbling about irrelevant Tories, have you ever heard of the Online Safety Bill ?
    You keep saying the Tories are irrelevant sinkov, why do you keep voting for the f*ckers then.

What are you on about with the Online Safety Bill? As far as I know adults will still be able to access and post legal content that some may find offensive or upsetting if they are of a sensitive nature.

Do you have a "sensitive nature" mon ami?
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 24-11-2022 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You keep saying the Tories are irrelevant sinkov, why do you keep voting for the f*ckers then.

What are you on about with the Online Safety Bill? As far as I know adults will still be able to access and post legal content that some may find offensive or upsetting if they are of a sensitive nature.

Do you have a "sensitive nature" mon ami?
    "The Online Harms Bill still threatens free speech and privacy"

In the extremely unlikely event that you're actually interested mon ami, here's a link.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...h-and-privacy/
    Last edited by sinkov; 24-11-2022 at 10:41 AM.

"The Online Harms Bill still threatens free speech and privacy"

In the extremely unlikely event that you're actually interested mon ami, here's a link.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...h-and-privacy/
    Our Toxic party cannot police our physical borders never mind the ethereal. I'm more concerned they are intent on removing our right to protest.

Our Toxic party cannot police our physical borders never mind the ethereal. I'm more concerned they are intent on removing our right to protest.
    As usual mon ami, you totally miss the point, it's the Tech companies who will be doing the policing, not the government, whether Tory or Labour, and it's the tech companies that will pick up the fines, and when their profits are threatened they will not have the slightest interest in preserving the right to free speech. Threads like this certainly, and more than likely the entire forum, will cease to exist overnight, it will just not be worthwhile for FootyMad to run the risk, so it'll be night, night for the likes of me and you.

I do realise though that this goes way above your head, and you're not in the least bit interested.

As usual mon ami, you totally miss the point, it's the Tech companies who will be doing the policing, not the government, whether Tory or Labour, and it's the tech companies that will pick up the fines, and when their profits are threatened they will not have the slightest interest in preserving the right to free speech. Threads like this certainly, and more than likely the entire forum, will cease to exist overnight, it will just not be worthwhile for FootyMad to run the risk, so it'll be night, night for the likes of me and you.

I do realise though that this goes way above your head, and you're not in the least bit interested.
    Twitter has lost its way; Facebook needs revenue to survive and therefore needs paying customers. You are such a BIG fan of private enterprise sinkov and believe me when I tell you this nature abhors a vacuum. I can't see the Toxic party missing a trick to line their pockets again on something as big as this can you?

From a media report this morning: "Adding to Sunak’s woes is Michelle Mone. Documents revealed yesterday that the Tory peer and her children secretly received £29m originating from the profits of a personal protective equipment (PPE) business that was awarded large government contracts after she recommended it to ministers. Her support helped the company, PPE Medpro, secure a place in the government’s ‘VIP lane’ after which the firm went on to be awarded public contracts worth more than £200m. Asked last year why she did not include her share of the profits in her House of Lords register, her lawyer said: “Baroness Mone did not declare any interest as she did not benefit financially and was not connected to PPE Medpro in any capacity.” OK, then. A Tory minister is currently on his feet responding to an urgent question from Angela Rayner on the due diligence and performance management on the public procurement of PPE during the pandemic.

In terms of substance, the personal behaviour of ministers and Tory peers feels like a bit of a distraction from the wider issues plaguing the country. With the rising cost of living continuing to bite, swathes of people are being forced into poverty and workers are going out on strike across sectors to defend their pay and terms and conditions. Even the nurses, who ministers clapped through the pandemic while consistently rejecting their pay requests, have voted to walk out. And none of this looks set to ease soon; as Ed Miliband said this morning, the announcement that the Ofgem price cap will rise to £4,279 from January is a “stark reminder that the energy bills crisis has not gone away”.

They never miss a trick your lot, do they?

Twitter has lost its way; Facebook needs revenue to survive and therefore needs paying customers. You are such a BIG fan of private enterprise sinkov and believe me when I tell you this nature abhors a vacuum. I can't see the Toxic party missing a trick to line their pockets again on something as big as this can you?

From a media report this morning: "Adding to Sunak’s woes is Michelle Mone. Documents revealed yesterday that the Tory peer and her children secretly received £29m originating from the profits of a personal protective equipment (PPE) business that was awarded large government contracts after she recommended it to ministers. Her support helped the company, PPE Medpro, secure a place in the government’s ‘VIP lane’ after which the firm went on to be awarded public contracts worth more than £200m. Asked last year why she did not include her share of the profits in her House of Lords register, her lawyer said: “Baroness Mone did not declare any interest as she did not benefit financially and was not connected to PPE Medpro in any capacity.” OK, then. A Tory minister is currently on his feet responding to an urgent question from Angela Rayner on the due diligence and performance management on the public procurement of PPE during the pandemic.

In terms of substance, the personal behaviour of ministers and Tory peers feels like a bit of a distraction from the wider issues plaguing the country. With the rising cost of living continuing to bite, swathes of people are being forced into poverty and workers are going out on strike across sectors to defend their pay and terms and conditions. Even the nurses, who ministers clapped through the pandemic while consistently rejecting their pay requests, have voted to walk out. And none of this looks set to ease soon; as Ed Miliband said this morning, the announcement that the Ofgem price cap will rise to £4,279 from January is a “stark reminder that the energy bills crisis has not gone away”.

They never miss a trick your lot, do they?
    My lot are back, if Reform field a candidate in the Ribble Valley I might have to get of my arse and go and vote. It's a bugger, I was so looking forward to a day off.

NIGEL FARAGE, "I didn't spend 25 years battling for Brexit only to watch the Tories give it away. No more deals or standing aside: Reform UK will field a full slate of candidates at the next election."

Some of us have dodged a bullet here methinks.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...x80QYlrlQmslSR

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...x80QYlrlQmslSR
    Bloody hell BT. I was getting worried about you having withdrawal symptoms, not having seen annything from theepochtimes for a week or more. Good to see that you have got your fix to keep you going. I'll pass because it is probably trying to convince you that something may happen, however, I know on the other hand, it may not happen. Enjoy.

[url]https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/heart-inflammation-can-be-lethal-after-covid-19-vaccination-study_4900037.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=he althnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-12-05&src_cmp=health-2022-12-05&utm_medium=email&est=X4KvXXpgcUU%2BVLEI4VN0kvD% 2FsNmx%2F4ewkn70v5mEzZn8uRECQfEnIZSTedx80QYlrlQmsl
    We spend our lives dodging bullets mon ami, until that day we don't duck quick enough, and a week later they screw the lid down. None of us escape, there's a bullet out there waiting for us all.

"American journalist Grant Wahl dies after collapsing at Qatar World Cup."

Everyone reading this should request an autopsy that uses techniques described in the peer-reviewed scientific literature to see if it was vaccine related.

Grant Wahl, age 49, “dies suddenly.”

Cause of death? Unknown.

Was it vaccine related?

We know he was vaccinated because he was proud of it:

Nah, nothing to do with vaccines, not having it, just co-incidence, move along please, nothing to see here.

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)