+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Because they know you vote Tory mon ami, and you are obviously soft in the head?
    Water off a duck's back mon ami, keep 'em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Water off a duck's back mon ami, keep 'em coming.
    It made me smile though sinkov.

Smile all you like mon ami, but I'm fed up with the bloody texts.

Is this the legacy ? Who knows, but there's nowt else going into my arm, until we find out.

"New official data from the ONS released today add a further 730 non-Covid excess deaths in England and Wales to the total of the last five weeks, bringing the figure to 4,964. This means nearly 5,000 more people than usual have died in England and Wales in the last five weeks of causes other than COVID-19.

The total deaths in the most recent week were 10.1% above the five-year average, as depicted in the chart below. The chart shows in blue that Covid deaths account for less than half of the excess deaths this week, though note that the chart over-counts Covid deaths as it includes any death with Covid. The 4,964 figure for non-Covid excess deaths quoted above is calculated using deaths due to Covid, i.e., where Covid is recorded as the underlying cause on the death certificate.
    Private homes, care homes and hospitals are all experiencing excess deaths at present: 23.4%, 6.5% and 5.3% respectively in the most recent week.

The ONS report does not comment on what might lie behind these worrying trends. The fact that it coincides with the spring vaccine booster campaign among older folk has raised worries for many, particularly in light of the ONS data showing hospitalisation rates for non-Covid reasons many times higher in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated, and the vaccine safety concerns raised by clinical practitioners who believe their vaccinated patients are at greater risk of disease and death."

Has anyone been paying attention to this chap? Dr. John Campbell is a retired British nurse and educator who has been publishing regular updates on Youtube throughout the epidemic. His channel has gained 2.4 million followers. He gives 3 or 4 weekly videos where he reports on health data, trends and theories in the UK and worldwide. He is contrarian but has managed to escape the Youtube censors.

I just view Campbell's videos and ignore the official pronouncements.

https://youtu.be/qf8WfAZ8ZUc

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Has anyone been paying attention to this chap? Dr. John Campbell is a retired British nurse and educator who has been publishing regular updates on Youtube throughout the epidemic. His channel has gained 2.4 million followers. He gives 3 or 4 weekly videos where he reports on health data, trends and theories in the UK and worldwide. He is contrarian but has managed to escape the Youtube censors.

I just view Campbell's videos and ignore the official pronouncements.

https://youtu.be/qf8WfAZ8ZUc
    I said it was a crock of $hit from the get-go, as usual I'm proven right!

"The expert group HART (Health Advisory and Recovery Team) has delved into the Pfizer trial documents released following a U.S. court order and discovered that according to Pfizer’s own antibody data the vaccine efficacy in the trial was massively overstated and appears to be as low as zero."

Just don't tell anyone.

Spoken with half a dozen different people in the last couple of weeks, family and friends, five of them certainly extremely intelligent, university level, but their sheer ignorance of what is happening, has happened, regarding vaccines, face masks etc, is scary. They all seem to have accepted the Sage, Government, BBC version of events without batting an eyelid. I find it incredible that intelligent people can be so unquestioning and gullible.

They've swallowed the lot of it, they still think face masks protect them and others, that the vaccines prevent infection and transmission, and look at you amazed if you even start to suggest otherwise. Their brains and critical faculties seem to be scrambled, to be honest, I find it all a bit frightening..

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Spoken with half a dozen different people in the last couple of weeks, family and friends, five of them certainly extremely intelligent, university level, but their sheer ignorance of what is happening, has happened, regarding vaccines, face masks etc, is scary. They all seem to have accepted the Sage, Government, BBC version of events without batting an eyelid. I find it incredible that intelligent people can be so unquestioning and gullible.

They've swallowed the lot of it, they still think face masks protect them and others, that the vaccines prevent infection and transmission, and look at you amazed if you even start to suggest otherwise. Their brains and critical faculties seem to be scrambled, to be honest, I find it all a bit frightening..
    'They' have certainly gone a very long, long way in their quest to stop the vast majority of the population thinking for themselves. Obviously, it isn't 'brainwashing' because anyone with half a brain could see what the objective has been and would continue to think for themselves. I agree, sinkov, it is all a bit frightening, however, don't let it get to you because there is bugger all that you can do about it except -------keep thinking for yourself!

I'm not sure self congratulations and adopting an holier than though attitude really works if you happen to be one of the brainwashed who got themselves vaccinated, and vaccinated, and vaccinated. Just saying.

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)