+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I never needed hindsight to tell the Councillor and the professor they were talking bollox mon ami.

I seem to recall you were on my side with that particular argument, but you still surrendered to Blow Job's propaganda machine.

Honest question with no hidden agenda, do you personally believe Johnson really had Covid?
    I thought we were on the same side mon ami, I think we still are, I just assume you're on a wind up pretending to believe all that bollox about Covid being spread by Eat Out to Help Out. I've never really thought about Boris and Covid, many people caught it so why not Boris, it seems far too contrived a plot for no good purpose to me, were all the doctors and nurses in on it as well ? It all seems a bit fanciful, so on balance, if you really want an answer, I'd say yes he did have it, not that I'm that fussed one way or the other.

Lockdowns didn't save a single life, net. If the country had carried on as usual and got the natural immunity early, the impact would have been less and the entire COVID episode would be in the rear-view mirror. Sweden refused to lock down and did better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Lockdowns didn't save a single life, net. If the country had carried on as usual and got the natural immunity early, the impact would have been less and the entire COVID episode would be in the rear-view mirror. Sweden refused to lock down and did better than most.
    Exactly. It's good to watch senator Rand Paul having Fauci squirm. Brought up a video of Fauci from 20 years ago of him saying Natural Immunity is THE BEST IMMUNITY. To the bull **** he's spouting now. Was great to see

Just a shame a lot more people don't realise what's going on. In a few weeks we will be seeing loads and loads wearing masks. I will try and bite my tongue as long as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Just a shame a lot more people don't realise what's going on. In a few weeks we will be seeing loads and loads wearing masks. I will try and bite my tongue as long as I can.
    i have to rein in my utter contempt for them when I'm out with Mrs S, the most I can get away with is a subdued FFS. I do my best to keep clear of them though, I don't want to be contaminated by the virus saturated rags hanging off their nose ends.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    i have to rein in my utter contempt for them when I'm out with Mrs S, the most I can get away with is a subdued FFS. I do my best to keep clear of them though, I don't want to be contaminated by the virus saturated rags hanging off their nose ends.
    I am gobsmacked! Today I had a confrontation with someone who villified me because I have never been tested for Covid. It was just a normal conversation which turned to masks and other related aspects and I just said that I had never been tested at all and this obviously touched a nerve. I explained that I had never had any symptoms so didn't need testing ----oh no ------it is everyones' duty to get tested. I walked away in the end and thus ends a friendship ---oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I am gobsmacked! Today I had a confrontation with someone who villified me because I have never been tested for Covid. It was just a normal conversation which turned to masks and other related aspects and I just said that I had never been tested at all and this obviously touched a nerve. I explained that I had never had any symptoms so didn't need testing ----oh no ------it is everyones' duty to get tested. I walked away in the end and thus ends a friendship ---oh dear, how sad, never mind.
    Our GP's receptionist told me straight to my face, "It's people like you who are responsible for the spread of Covid."

I told her straight to her face, "It's people like you who are responsible for erectile dysfunction".

She just went all blank.

I've had two meetings in a hospital recently, one with a surgeon, one with a nurse, both asked how are you with your vaccinations, I told them both, I've had the first two and one booster, I'm not having any more. Neither made any comment and we just moved on. On neither hospital visit did I see any staff, doctors or nurses wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've had two meetings in a hospital recently, one with a surgeon, one with a nurse, both asked how are you with your vaccinations, I told them both, I've had the first two and one booster, I'm not having any more. Neither made any comment and we just moved on. On neither hospital visit did I see any staff, doctors or nurses wearing masks.
    Did you actually see any staff, doctors or nurses mon ami other than your own two?

I hope the need for your visits is not too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Did you actually see any staff, doctors or nurses mon ami other than your own two?

I hope the need for your visits is not too serious.
    There were a few knocking about, but I wasn't on the wards or anything. Going in on Tuesday morning for hernia op. Not too serious in the grand scheme of things, I'm not even booked in for an overnight stay, they're kicking me out at tea-time.

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)