+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    There is going to be some very sad time ahead for most people :/

Thank you Robert F Kennedy Jr for your help in encouraging more and more people to worry themselves to death about something which may or may not happen. Project Fear is being aided and abetted by so many.
    Lots of young people will now spend lots of time and energy worrying whether they will get cancer or not instead of just getting on with life and taking what it throws at them in their stride.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Thank you Robert F Kennedy Jr for your help in encouraging more and more people to worry themselves to death about something which may or may not happen. Project Fear is being aided and abetted by so many.
    Lots of young people will now spend lots of time and energy worrying whether they will get cancer or not instead of just getting on with life and taking what it throws at them in their stride.
    We have to hold this knowledge to hand mein freund, the "Ostrich Head in the Sand" philosophy will just not suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have to hold this knowledge to hand mein freund, the "Ostrich Head in the Sand" philosophy will just not suffice.
    Is that so that you can become the most knowledgeable dead person or the dead person who held the most irrelevant facts in their head and who died whilst trying to discover the meaning of life.
    BT hold on to the knowledge but just realise that there is bugger all that you can do to affect what it happening. Not head in the sand, just realism ----unlike these stupid programmes which Ant an Dec and others get involved in.

Is that so that you can become the most knowledgeable dead person or the dead person who held the most irrelevant facts in their head and who died whilst trying to discover the meaning of life.
    BT hold on to the knowledge but just realise that there is bugger all that you can do to affect what it happening. Not head in the sand, just realism ----unlike these stupid programmes which Ant an Dec and others get involved in.
    Have to disagree. Those that have had a jab fair enough, but more and more people who HAVE NOT YET had the jab need to know what the outcome could be.
    The answer like suggested to bury your head din the sand could be seen as selfish

As for thanking Robert. He is merely passing on important information from studies. People need to understand the risk / reward of the experimental jab and not go off the mainstream narrative.

Have to disagree. Those that have had a jab fair enough, but more and more people who HAVE NOT YET had the jab need to know what the outcome could be.
    The answer like suggested to bury your head din the sand could be seen as selfish

As for thanking Robert. He is merely passing on important information from studies. People need to understand the risk / reward of the experimental jab and not go off the mainstream narrative.
    Making just about any decision as a responsible adult without considering factual, empirical evidence is simply plain bonkers to me.

I research and then decide with the knowledge I have to hand.

Using this protocol I swerved having the Covid jab.

Glad I did too!

UG, are you suggesting that people should think for themselves about things? I wonder if you could really push that aspect because the majority of people I know seem to enjoy the control and coercion aspect of life.
    That way, if things do not work out, they can blame whoever they wish to blame instead of accepting the fact that they acted off their own gumption after considering the facts.
    The paths of Ashington are paved with face masks.

UG, are you suggesting that people should think for themselves about things? I wonder if you could really push that aspect because the majority of people I know seem to enjoy the control and coercion aspect of life.
    That way, if things do not work out, they can blame whoever they wish to blame instead of accepting the fact that they acted off their own gumption after considering the facts.
    The paths of Ashington are paved with face masks.
    Your correct on this IMO

My point really though was, my son my get the jab going off mainstream news. I can however point him to at least look at other sources and known data coming out of the whole situation. He is then free to make his own mind up, as long as he chooses not to get it

Your correct on this IMO
    Not surprising really when we have politicians running the show who are reluctant to accept reponsibility for any of their actions.
    The leaders all disappeared many years ago.

Not surprising really when we have politicians running the show who are reluctant to accept reponsibility for any of their actions.
    The leaders all disappeared many years ago.
    When Johnson and Hancock gave the Big Pharma outfits no culpability for their vaccine outcomes was what convinced me to swerve the jab.

I could never understand why people would suffer the jab and its unknown consequences just to board a plane and go on holiday.

How f*cking ridiculous was that.

Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)