+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Aspidistras grow well in bull**** BT
    Most things do mate. Like most on here who have a right wing view on things they think the rest of us should be kept in the dark and fed on Tory bull$hit.

Do most have a right wing view? Or is the left going that far left that neutral now seems to be far right.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Do most have a right wing view? Or is the left going that far left that neutral now seems to be far right.
    Two diametrically opposed lunatics killed more folk than Covid ever will U_G, Hitler and Stalin met full circle.

Sunak and Starmer are cut from the same cloth, left wing politicians in the UK have become rarer than a vaquita, it's Middle England or bust now for both of our major political parties.

I'd love a General Strike to bang their hands together but sinkov has more chance of winning a six bet acca than that currently happening.

Me and Army have tried on numerous occasions UG, to have a rational, sensible debate on politics with my good friend BT, without any success whatsoever. I will say no more, I will follow your attempts with interest while knowing full well what the outcome will be. Best of luck on your journey down the rabbit hole,

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Me and Army have tried on numerous occasions UG, to have a rational, sensible debate on politics with my good friend BT, without any success whatsoever. I will say no more, I will follow your attempts with interest while knowing full well what the outcome will be. Best of luck on your journey down the rabbit hole,
    Yes Sinkov, I agree. On this matter I am now done. I will do what DD should have done and ignore this particular thread from now on. BT seems extremely blinkered on the subject

Yes Sinkov, I agree. On this matter I am now done. I will do what DD should have done and ignore this particular thread from now on. BT seems extremely blinkered on the subject
    Don't give up U_G, I've worn so many down it's now become boring.

There can only be, "One Truth" and I am pretty certain I have found it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    !956/60 and Old Colner gave up on me mon ami, I'm amazed you have lasted the course.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't give up U_G, I've worn so many down it's now become boring.

There can only be, "One Truth" and I am pretty certain I have found it.
    I actually came back to read it, almost impossible to ignore threads

I actually came back to read it, almost impossible to ignore threads
    That's my boy! Glad you are on board, it's great to have a new opinion.

"The Thailand study should be concerning for everyone. It showed close to a 30% rate of cardiac injury (which they called “cardiovascular manifestations”) after the 2nd vax shot on kids who were perfectly normal before the shot.

This suggests that:

All of the previous estimates based on observational studies were wrong… in some cases by a factor of nearly 1,000X. That is a huge goof by the medical community. However, nobody seems to be upset by that… I guess science is OK when the peer-reviewed papers are off by close to three orders of magnitude. See this description of the Swiss study for the reference (“2.8 percent instead of the expected [post-COVID vaccine of] 0.0035 percent”).

We have no idea what the numbers will look like for older or younger people. They could be far worse. We have no idea because we’ve never measured it.

Everyone in the medical community, mainstream media, and Congress should be calling for both of these studies, but all I hear is crickets.

I wonder why?"

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)