+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Hallelujah! The Jews are safe! Maybe B T

Israeli future lasers can shoot down Iranian drones, like in Ukraine - top defense official

Senior Defense Ministry official Brig.-Gen. (res.) Danny Gold on Tuesday said Israel’s air defense lasers, when fully deployed in the future, could shoot down the drones Iran has been sending against Ukraine.
    Speaking at the Artificial Intelligence (AI) conference at Tel Aviv University, the Director of MAFAT [Directorate of Defense Research & Development] said his ministry is working on developing “the next generation of using lasers.”

He talked about multiple successful tests destroying rockets “with a very sophisticated laser weapons system… We have done the same for mortars, rockets and UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), like the Iranian UAVs they are sending to Ukraine. The same concept of UAV, we can shoot them down.”

"Australia’s drug regulator hid vaccine deaths from the public, concerned that “disclosure could undermine public confidence”, it has been revealed. The hidden deaths include two children, seven and nine years old, who both suffered fatal cardiac arrests which the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) assessed as causally linked to Covid vaccination, the revelations come in documents obtained under Freedom of Information (FOI) request by Dr. Melissa McCann."

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/15/...ic-confidence/

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Australia’s drug regulator hid vaccine deaths from the public, concerned that “disclosure could undermine public confidence”, it has been revealed. The hidden deaths include two children, seven and nine years old, who both suffered fatal cardiac arrests which the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) assessed as causally linked to Covid vaccination, the revelations come in documents obtained under Freedom of Information (FOI) request by Dr. Melissa McCann."

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/15/...ic-confidence/
    I have noticed that "our lot" have conveniently disappeared under the parapet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have noticed that "our lot" have conveniently disappeared under the parapet.
    Aye, we were the ones not following 'the science', conspiracy theorists, killing our grannies, now us conspiracy theorists are having to find new conspiracy theories, all our previous ones have come true.
    Last edited by sinkov; 17-02-2023 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Aye, we were the ones not following 'the science', conspiracy theorists, killing our grannies, now us conspiracy theorists are having find new conspiracy theories, all our previous ones have come true.
    I keep on telling you I'm always right mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I keep on telling you I'm always right mon ami.
    There's always one sure way of knowing you're right mon ami, it's on those rare occasions when you agree with me.

The Work Health Organisation (WHO) is being handed powers during a next "convid" scenario.
    They will take total control over our elected governments. By the way, Bill Gates is the biggest donator to the WHO.

Some of the things in their powers will be

Define the next pandemic
    Determine lockdowns
    Surveillance power
    Determine treatments
    Vaccine mandates
    Vaccine distribution
    Redistribution of everything

They will be allowed to change the use of land!
    They have the right to seize land
    They have the right to seize property

Just OMG. People on the whole have no idea what kind of world we are heading for. Its happening fast

Name:  332694922_3377758652537687_3878684179933020170_n.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  33.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Name:  332694922_3377758652537687_3878684179933020170_n.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  33.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    The Work Health Organisation (WHO) is being handed powers during a next "convid" scenario.
    They will take total control over our elected governments. By the way, Bill Gates is the biggest donator to the WHO.

Some of the things in their powers will be

Define the next pandemic
    Determine lockdowns
    Surveillance power
    Determine treatments
    Vaccine mandates
    Vaccine distribution
    Redistribution of everything

They will be allowed to change the use of land!
    They have the right to seize land
    They have the right to seize property

Just OMG. People on the whole have no idea what kind of world we are heading for. Its happening fast
    This is the sort of thing I keep telling BT about, this is what's happening behind the scenes, while he and others obsess about Party Politics and Jeremy Corbyn being booted out of the Labour Party. Tory/Labour, Left/Right, I keep telling him it's Punch and Judy, an irrelevance, a distraction from what's really happening, but I can't get through to him UG, perhaps you'll have better luck.

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)