+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    The corruption runs deep there. The Obama administration sponsored the 2014 coup and put Joe Biden in charge of that relationship. Soon Hunter Biden was in Ukraine hoovering up cash. The family racket was that Hunter traded on his relation to Joe, then kicked 10% up the "the big guy" himself.

Donald Trump was impeached for asking Zelenski about Hunter's corrupt activities in a phone call.

US money funded gain-of-function research in China during the Obama administration, where Hunter also peddled influence and kicked a share back to Joe.

Soon after coming to office, Biden canceled Trumps investigation into the Wuhan lab leak theory.

Would anybody be surprised that if bioweapons research were going on in Ukraine?
    If it was anything else why would the Pentagon be funding them and why would the lovely Viktoria Nuland be so worried about the Russians getting their hands on the data/files at the labs.They also have the same bio-labs in Georgia.

Oh dear, this isn't meant to happen.

"Anthony Fauci Suffers Paxlovid Rebound in Second Virus Humiliation This Month. America's foremost Corona astrologer is now on his "second course of treatment"

"Anthony Fauci says that he's experienced a rebound in Covid symptoms after taking a course of Pfizer Inc.'s antiviral Paxlovid. The NIAID director, speaking at #FPGlobalHealth, says he's currently on his second course of the treatment. He tested + then - and then + again."

The moral arc of the universe may be long, but in the end it bends towards the humiliation of fatuous bureaucratic losers.

The moral arc of the universe may be long, but in the end it bends towards the humiliation of fatuous bureaucratic losers...and the eejits who allowed this $hit to be pumped into their arms.

Fauci, one of the real villains of the COVID Era.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. wrote a book on Fauci's activities going all the way back to the AIDS epidemic in the 80s. Fauci is an expert in fast tracking medication approval through the regulatory process. The MO is always the same:

Hasty safety trials concluded too soon to register long term health risks, then vaccinate the control subjects too in order to prevent a retrospective comparison later. This is what happened in the Phizer COVID trials. I believe I read that the trials were concluded and all the controls vaccinated after 5 months. Nobody has any idea of the long term health risks of this vaccine we have forced on hundreds of millions.

Fauci and Anthony Collins coordinated the early campaign to suppress the evidence that COVID is a man-made virus. We have their emails thanks to an FOI request.

The other thing that Fauci did was suppress information about the effectiveness of already existing treatments like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. This is because the codes allow for emergency Fast Track approval of new medicines only if there is not already an off-label medicine available. Hence those existing medicines had to be denigrated and even banned in order to pave the way for new, patented medicines like rendezvir which turned out to be extremely toxic.

This may be the most nefarious part of his activities of all. Instead of encouraging physicians to treat covid patients, treatment was discouraged. Patients were told to stay at home and do nothing until they were so sick that they had to turn up in hospital where they were ventilated and died.

Hundreds of thousands of people died like this. The story has yet to be told.

The problem is getting the story out Robus, the MSM don't want to know, and Facebook, Twitter and YouTube will close you down at the first mention of it. And even more daunting, it seems to me the vast majority of the public don't want to know either. They've bought into the narrative, it's their narrative now, you try persuading them they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The problem is getting the story out Robus, the MSM don't want to know, and Facebook, Twitter and YouTube will close you down at the first mention of it. And even more daunting, it seems to me the vast majority of the public don't want to know either. They've bought into the narrative, it's their narrative now, you try persuading them they're wrong.
    I recently had a week long Facebook ban just for questioning the efficacy of the Pfizer Covid drug. Democracy rules OK?

The dude who runs Facebook spent $400m in "zuckerbucks" to corrupt our 2020 election. A globalist cabal has hijacked our institutions, negated our basic free speech rights, ripped open our borders, flooded our countries with unassimilable aliens, dragged us into a new cold war with Russia while pandering to China, our real global threat, inundated our schools with activist teacher to groom and indoctrinate our children with spurious gender ideology, celebrates the destruction of our history and monuments, cheers on race riots, and derides as racist imbeciles anyone who opposes their agenda.

"finding real-world data on vaccine efficacy is increasingly difficult. In recent months the UKHSA, ONS and NHS have stopped releasing real-world data on Covid cases, hospitalisations and deaths by vaccination status. This makes it effectively impossible to see if claims for vaccine efficacy turn out to be substantiated."

Move along please, nothing to see here.

I'm glad I had the common sense and resolve to skip the dire warnings...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...tVtJFloL4vFpr7

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm glad I had the common sense and resolve to skip the dire warnings...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...tVtJFloL4vFpr7
    BT, I'll bet that you still die though ---vaccine or not. In fact, although I am not a gambler, I would be willing to bet you a lot of money that you will most certainly die ---sometime. How much would you be willing to bet that you won't? How much is your life worth?
    Have a happy Monday.

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)