+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

I did find it intriguing that, despite lockdowns and travel restrictions still in place all over the planet, somehow the Olympic Games in China were allowed to go ahead, with mass media coverage obviously. While we were supposed to be cowering in our homes, in fear of the deadly virus, only allowed out if fully vaxxed and muzzled, this did seem rather incongruous to me.

Incongruous, until the words 'bread and circuses' sprang to mind, then it started to make sense.

"The tyranny of Justin Trudeau has finally been exposed - and by two Brits, no less. A lawsuit has shown Canada's travel vaccine mandate had little to do with science and everything to do with politics."

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs. Whoever would have imagined that ?

The daily does of reality from Dr. John Campbell. Turns out that a new study from Thailand tracked complications from the Pfizer vaccine among healthy ****agers, ages 13-18.

Many suffered cardiovascular harms ranging from irregular heart beat (18%) to elevated blood pressure (4%). 2% showed the presence of biomarkers indicating damage to heart muscle tissue.

This for a group of healthy ****s with near-zero risk of severe COVID. Heath authorities in the US continue to recommend the vaccine for all children aged six months or older.

So what is the politically correct term for a person aged 13-19?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    There isn't one and the tale goes back a long time and someone will know the reason. T-e-e-nager might work but I shll only know when I press post!

Kamasz.

Little $hitbag usually works for me.

"We've created Billionaires - I call it the Covid Industrial Complex."

"We've created an interest group to keep the pandemic going. Their argument is 'we're keeping people safe when in fact we're just keeping the anxiety going."

https://twitter.com/sketchnoteson/st...95775104671744

Follow the Money.
    Last edited by sinkov; 17-08-2022 at 07:41 AM.

Mate, one of the fringe benefits of this era of pandemic hysteria has been to pull the wool from the eyes of people, hundreds of millions when all's said and done. We've seen the corruption of the medical establishment.

It has cause me to question and now doubt other official scientific pronouncements that nobody is allowed to debate, like global warming.

Neil Oliver talks of his "red-pilling."

This reads like the poor woman was deliberately spreading the Bubonic plague...

https://inews.co.uk/news/scotland/ma...73?ITO=newsnow

Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)