+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    I've stopped reading this sort of stuff Sammy, I said from the start it was a gigantic and deadly scam on a par with the thalidomide scandal in the 1960's.

This lying, conniving, duplicitous government of ours are now attempting to stop their own enquiry into their own $hitfest. Rishi's "Eat out to help spread Covid" policy is due for one hell of a beating so it's a case of "Stop it Now!"

You have to hand it to Johnson, he's a wily old Toff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It is weird sinkov I will give you that. An opposite paradigm on this very forum is that no matter what the subject is you, Swissclaret, army88 and U_G all frame exactly the same response. Chalk & cheese mon ami, chalk & cheese me & you lot.

Have you ever noticed the only thing we can more or less agree on is footy?
    That’s cos your bonkers Bt 😂😂👍

Rishi's "Eat out to help spread Covid" policy is due for one hell of a beating so it's a case of "Stop it Now!"
    Still flogging that dead horse mon ami, as per the Grauniad. Socially distanced tables, plastic partitions, no going to the bar, one way systems to the bog, masks worn every time you stood up, all servers wearing masks, hand sanitisors on entry and on the tables. Every recommended precaution was taken, if it caused an increase in cases, of which I've seen no evidence, then all the scientific advice was useless, which it may well have been anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Still flogging that dead horse mon ami, as per the Grauniad. Socially distanced tables, plastic partitions, no going to the bar, one way systems to the bog, masks worn every time you stood up, all servers wearing masks, hand sanitisors on entry and on the tables. Every recommended precaution was taken, if it caused an increase in cases, of which I've seen no evidence, then all the scientific advice was useless, which it may well have been anyway.
    It seemed to me sinkov if you were destined to get it you got it.

The Long Covid was something I could have done without, one thing is for certain the vaccines were a fraud and the masks did not work.

On reflection it was bonkers to enforce a total lockdown and two months later declare an "All Clear" and then reintroduce it again within four months.

My father-in-law suffered a torrid time at the most vulnerable period of his life. He suffered terribly and I will take my hatred of Matt Hancock and his bunch of cretins with me to my grave.

It seemed to me sinkov if you were destined to get it you got it.

The Long Covid was something I could have done without, one thing is for certain the vaccines were a fraud and the masks did not work.

On reflection it was bonkers to enforce a total lockdown and two months later declare an "All Clear" and then reintroduce it again within four months.

My father-in-law suffered a torrid time at the most vulnerable period of his life. He suffered terribly and I will take my hatred of Matt Hancock and his bunch of cretins with me to my grave.
    No dispute with any of the above mon ami, all I can say is, and I've said it repeatedly, if Labour, the Grauniad, the BBC and the Mad Scientists had had their way, it would have been much, much worse. Every time Boris tried to ease the restrictions that bunch of turds went fecking ape-****. Shambles as it was, we got off light because of Boris.

No dispute with any of the above mon ami, all I can say is, and I've said it repeatedly, if Labour, the Grauniad, the BBC and the Mad Scientists had had their way, it would have been much, much worse. Every time Boris tried to ease the restrictions that bunch of turds went fecking ape-****. Shambles as it was, we got off light because of Boris.
    The simple truth mon ami is the government of the day were winging it. History will call this out for what it was, a shameless disgrace.

The simple truth mon ami is the government of the day were winging it. History will call this out for what it was, a shameless disgrace.
    No they weren't, they were pushed this way and that by Mad Scientists and their ludicrous predictions of doom if we weren't all muzzled and under house arrest for the duration and a corrupt media in the pocket of Big Pharma.

No they weren't, they were pushed this way and that by Mad Scientists and their ludicrous predictions of doom if we weren't all muzzled and under house arrest for the duration and a corrupt media in the pocket of Big Pharma.
    They were either winging it or getting paid huge amounts of money to poison us all mon ami. Right from the start I saw through the charade and point blank refused my GP's pleading to get jabbed. Seems I was right all along...

https://www.israelunwired.com/17000-...&trigger=click

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)