+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I would guarantee the pair of them are vaxxed up to the eyeballs and have both had it, at least once and very possibly more.
    The "experts" don't even know if you are alive or dead. I would not trust them to boil an egg...

https://news.sky.com/story/nhs-staff...thing-12707621

https://www.oraclefilms.com/safeandeffective

This should interest you BT.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    Don't know about following the herd Sammy Bubbly it was more like watching Lemmings jump off a cliff...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

"Pfizer CEO pulls out of testifying to EU Parliament COVID panel"

"High-level contacts between Albert Bourla and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen before multibillion-euro vaccine deal are under scrutiny."

"Pfizer Chief Executive Albert Bourla has pulled out of an appointment to testify before the European Parliament's special committee on COVID-19, at which he was expected to face tough questions on how secretive vaccine deals were struck. The decision follows an audit report into the EU's vaccine procurement strategy published earlier in the month that raised new questions about contact between Bourla and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen that preceded a multibillion-euro vaccine contract."

Something to hide ? Surely not.

From start to finish the vaccine rollout stank to high heaven mon ami and I won't say I told you so, but I did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    From start to finish the vaccine rollout stank to high heaven mon ami and I won't say I told you so, but I did.
    You know what they say mon ami, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You know what they say mon ami, FOLLOW THE MONEY.
    I'm following the Hedge Fund money amassed after Quasi Modo had his former mates round to a Champagne lunch to calculate how much they could all make if Quasi shortened the dollar within an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm following the Hedge Fund money amassed after Quasi Modo had his former mates round to a Champagne lunch to calculate how much they could all make if Quasi shortened the dollar within an hour.
    I see they've already rowed back on the 40% top tax rate. Told you before mon ami, Truss, Kwarteng, Starmer, Labour, Tory, makes no difference, neither Government, PM, nor Chancellor can do as they want. Just waiting for them to row back on Fracking next, meantime we still wait for the Government to abolish the BBC Licence Fee, that's been threatened for over ten years now, still hasn't happened, and it won't be happening anytime soon.

Poor Liz and Kwasi, they thought they were going to run the country, but I was saying from day one, they might think they're in charge, but they're not. Now they're finding out the hard way.

I love this story in the Grauniad,

"‘Perilous’ shortage of homecare workers leaves patients trapped in hospitals
    Exclusive: almost one in four people unable to be discharged were waiting for home care, data reveals"

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...d-in-hospitals

Yes of course this is a serious problem for the NHS, they can't discharge older patients because the Care Sector can't take them. This is the inevitable outcome of the decision to sack 40,000 care workers who refused to be vaccinated. The Tory government, the Labour and LibDem opposition and the media, including and especially the BBC, insisted this was the right thing to do, as Care Home residents had to be protected and vaxxed care workers would be protected themselves and therefore would not/could not pass the virus on to the residents.

All well and good, except that, even at the time they were being sacked, it was acknowledged that the vaccine did not prevent infection or transmission. So god alone knows why they were sacked, for no good reason that is certain, and as a result the care sector and NHS is now in crisis.

To get back to the beginning, what made me smile in the Grauniad piece, is the fact that, despite several reasons being proffered for the shortage of care workers, the main reason, that 40,000 were sacked off for no good reason less than a year ago, is nowhere mentioned in the piece, it's as though it never happened. Lefties re-writing history again, as well they might in this case, the Grauniad was one of the most vociferous in demanding that non-vaxxed care workers were sacked. Now they pretend it never happened, move along please, nothing to see hear.

Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)