+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

There are agendas at play beyond the usual one of enriching pharmaceutical companies. Tell me what you make of this:

I take it as established that COVID-19 originated in a lab in Wuhan. Nobody believes the natural origin theory anymore. Nicholas Wade broke the story of the early cover-up over a year ago. In my layman's understanding, there is evidence that the DNA coding for the "spike" protein that the virus uses to dock with a cell shows evidence of gene-splicing.

To what purpose? Benevolent or malevolent? Simply put, was it part of a biological weapons program, or some misguided public health project?

Here is the freaky part. It turns out that your likelihood of dying of COVID depends upon whether or not you inherited a fragment of Neanderthal DNA on your third chromosome. If you have that DNA, you are 2-3 times more likely to die of COVID than otherwise.

Where is that Neaderthal DNA found? South Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, as well as offshoot European populations in the Americas. Where is it absent? Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia, and offshoot East Asian populations (Native Americans).

We can divide humanity into three broad groups based on their inheritance from two early-human variants, the Neanderthals and Denisovans. West Eurasians and South Asians have traces of Neanderthal DNA but no Denisovan DNA. East Eurasians (including Native Americans) have both Neanderthal and Denisvan DNA, but do not carry that 3rd chromosome trait that confers vulnerability to COVID. Sub-Saharan Africans have neither Neaderthal nor Denisovan DNA and also lack the vulnerable trait.

There is a map in the link from Nature below that shows the prevalence of these genotypes worldwide. I tried to post it directly but could not.

Suppose you were a nefarious totalitarian regime on the east end of the Eurasian land mass, hoping to cause trouble. Why not engineer and then release a highly-transmissible virus that will cause illness but few deaths in your own population, while exacting a much greater toll in lives and chaos in other regions of the world?

If I'm right, I suspect COVID-19 was a test of the launch vehicle. The warhead will be on the next one.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2818-3

More good news then

Just when you thought it could not get any worse with the Yanks and their 48 Pentagon funded bio-labs in Ukraine:-

https://www.facebook.com/10000265108...7684255113505/

The corruption runs deep there. The Obama administration sponsored the 2014 coup and put Joe Biden in charge of that relationship. Soon Hunter Biden was in Ukraine hoovering up cash. The family racket was that Hunter traded on his relation to Joe, then kicked 10% up the "the big guy" himself.

Donald Trump was impeached for asking Zelenski about Hunter's corrupt activities in a phone call.

US money funded gain-of-function research in China during the Obama administration, where Hunter also peddled influence and kicked a share back to Joe.

Soon after coming to office, Biden canceled Trumps investigation into the Wuhan lab leak theory.

Would anybody be surprised that if bioweapons research were going on in Ukraine?

Exonerating the Donald Robus, accusations against the Democrats, you'll have our favourite Lefty BT, spluttering over his cornflakes. Still it might take his mind off his Royal Family obsession, which would be no bad thing.

Do the vaccines work ? Have a look at the evidence from Germany.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/omicron-...m_source=email

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Exonerating the Donald Robus, accusations against the Democrats, you'll have our favourite Lefty BT, spluttering over his cornflakes. Still it might take his mind off his Royal Family obsession, which would be no bad thing.
    I don't know if you recall that I lived and worked in the US for a large part of the 1980's mon ami?

Whilst I lived there I gave up arguing with anyone of a Republican persuasion, racist bigotry, the "right" to bear arms, misogyny and white supremacy just does not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't know if you recall that I lived and worked in the US for a large part of the 1980's mon ami?

Whilst I lived there I gave up arguing with anyone of a Republican persuasion, racist bigotry, the "right" to bear arms, misogyny and white supremacy just does not work for me.
    Over 74 million people voted Republican in the last US Presidential Election, no doubt there were more than that actually, but vote-rigging kept the numbers down. No matter, let's say 70 million Republicans because we are talking a few years back aren't we, how many of those 70 million or so did you argue with ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Over 74 million people voted Republican in the last US Presidential Election, no doubt there were more than that actually, but vote-rigging kept the numbers down. No matter, let's say 70 million Republicans because we are talking a few years back aren't we, how many of those 70 million or so did you argue with ?
    About 57,000,000 mon ami.

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)