+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

I'm hoping the Government Minister they're referring to is Mr Hancock, of whom I may be posting a thread for your attention fairly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Where's 59/60 & OC when we need them?
    It was a very strange episode mon ami, it still puzzles me what it was all about. 59/60 even accused me of funding a conspiracy theory website. Where on earth did he get that from, FFS, the Sally Army struggles to get 10p out of me, and I'm funding a website ? Jesus fecking wept. Weird or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It was a very strange episode mon ami, it still puzzles me what it was all about. 59/60 even accused me of funding a conspiracy theory website. Where on earth did he get that from, FFS, the Sally Army struggles to get 10p out of me, and I'm funding a website ? Jesus fecking wept. Weird or what ?
    Lol!

I well remember the photo I took down in Shawbridge...

Attachment 23281
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 20-01-2023 at 05:46 PM.

Dr. John Campbell has reported on this. He's made several videos lately analyzing the stats on excess mortality, which is way up for all age groups.

The claims that the vaccine reduced COVID severity seem based on flawed studies that didn't properly distinguish between those who were vaxed and those who were not.

From what I gather, claims of vaccine effectiveness are based on immune response that the vax provokes: A stronger immune response is supposed to show that vax is more effective. However previous exposure to the vax or virus has "primed" our immune system to respond to the ingredients in the vax, rather than to the wild viruses that may be circulation. The saturation of our bodies with spike protean that is permanently embedded inside us also causes that strong immune response--but says nothing about how our bodies will respond to the rapidly mutating wild spikes. It might be overstimulation our immune system causing inflammation and insensitivity to actual virus. That accounts for the vaxed actually being more vulnerable to infection.

Here is the scariest things: That mRNA just hangs around in our bodies for the long term, making reverse transcription likely.

Translation: It makes changes in our DNA that can pass to the next generation.

Was it Kelly Jay Keen who said: "I don't believe in God but I'm starting to believe in Satan."

"Covid-19 booster jab offer set to end"

"Government is also preparing to wind down the open offer of the first two doses over the coming months due to dwindling uptake".

You can fool some of the people some of the time..................

What will our under 50's who got jabbed be thinking now?

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/25/...for-under-50s/

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    What will our under 50's who got jabbed be thinking now?

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/25/...for-under-50s/
    'Thank god it didn't kill me' I would imagine.

CDC still recommending jabs for 5-year-olds.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    'Thank god it didn't kill me' I would imagine.
    Yet.

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)