+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Neat though isn't it BT, how many SAGE members work for Universities, Research Depts or Labs funded by Big Pharma ? Quite a lot of them in fact. Control the media, control 'the Science' and you control the government. Boris never had a chance.
    The EU are even better at controlling things Sinkov.I like this chap we need more like him:-

Another one collapsed in the stand at Goodison tonight, causing the game to be stopped. There were so many last season that the PL now has a protocol in place to deal with the situations. It must be cutting through, even the Comms mentioned that it was becoming a regular event.

This was on Tom Brown's Twitter feed today,

"Very tough decision but I have decided to hang the boots up. Having had a couple of episodes in the last couple of months of chest pains and collapsing and now waiting on a Implantable loop recorder fitted in my chest I have decided to not take the risk and stop playing football"

Tom was a Blackburn Academy player, he didn't make it and went into non-league, he played for FC United and was in Radcliffe's promotion winning team. Tom is 28 years old.

All this talk about vaccination or non-vaccination, however, two years ago this was the prognosis of Covid 19.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/ss/slides...-antibody-test

Interesting stuff and I am still waiting for my smallpox test which they will not give me because I have no symptoms, however, there are still numerous organisations who insist that I must have a test for Covid 19, even though I do not have any symptoms. They have been unsuccessful in their futile attempts to make me into a statistic, however, I wonder what excuse they will find to get me on their books.

And another one, in the prime of his life, 31 years old, perfectly fit and healthy, just gone. As usual the question is never asked, but in this case you don't need to, Sam was fully vaxxed, he wouldn't have got into the USA if he hadn't been.

"An actor who appeared in Emmerdale has died suddenly while in the United States. Sam Gannon, 31, who played Kev in the Yorkshire soap in 2019, was staying with family in Willows, California, when he died. His death is not being treated as suspicious."

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/20...suddenly-in-us

And another one, in the prime of his life, 31 years old, perfectly fit and healthy, just gone. As usual the question is never asked, but in this case you don't need to, Sam was fully vaxxed, he wouldn't have got into the USA if he hadn't been.

"An actor who appeared in Emmerdale has died suddenly while in the United States. Sam Gannon, 31, who played Kev in the Yorkshire soap in 2019, was staying with family in Willows, California, when he died. His death is not being treated as suspicious."

A young ostensibly fit, single lad died here in Bolton, "cause unknown". Not even 30 and gone and no-one knows why.

Dr. John Campbell's yesterday update made a reproach of Anthony Fauci, who is still pushing the line that the jab protects against infection and transmission.

I'll try to link to the timestamp of his remarks on Fauci. If not, they begin 7 minutes in.

Last edited by Robus; 07-08-2022 at 01:37 PM.

I said to Er`indoors I bet he had the jab when I read about it Sinkov.You know its that when they write the police are not treating his death as suspicious.A physically fit lad dropping dead at 31-sounds suspicious to me.Maybe he was poisoned by something....

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I said to Er`indoors I bet he had the jab when I read about it Sinkov.You know its that when they write the police are not treating his death as suspicious.A physically fit lad dropping dead at 31-sounds suspicious to me.Maybe he was poisoned by something....
    There's an epidemic of fentanyl overdoses going on here. It's the leading cause of death among young adult men. Just a guess.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/fentan...ling-the-rise/

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    There's an epidemic of fentanyl overdoses going on here. It's the leading cause of death among young adult men. Just a guess.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/fentan...ling-the-rise/
    Yes I heard about that Robus over 100.000 last year.Plan to destroy from within is going well.Time you expelled Soros like we did.

An old friend in up Washington State sent me this and reminded me NOT to take the jab...

Attachment 22357

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)